Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Date livraison model 3 France ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bonjour. J'ai commandé ma model 3 long range. Je dois encore attendre d'être contacté pour préparer la livraison. Afin de m'organiser pour vendre mon ancien véhicule, je suis preneur d'infos sur les délais estimatifs de livraison. Si certains sont déjà contactés... n'hésitez pas à donner quelques indications. Merci !

Quand j'ai commandé, le délai anoncé indiquait fevriers/mars. J'ai testé le configurateur désormais ouvert à tous (sans réservation) et il indiquait mars...
Autre point important sur un autre lien du forum un autrichien vient d'écrire qu'il a été contacté par Tesla pour une livraison en février !

Hey

I’m Dutch and my French is not good enough to write here, so i hope you forgive me for writing in English in this forum;-)

I expect tot get my M3 in februari/march, which seems to be the planning for quit a lot of deliveries in The Netherlands and plan to go to France in the end of march, specifically Boulonge-sur-Mer. So I was looking at the Supercharger at Calais for my trip.

What we see in The Netherlands is that a large number of stalls at Superchargers is already equipped with a second cable, to support to charging of M3’s through CSS.

If I look at the information I can see about France, it seems that that is not yet being done. Does anyone have any information about this?
Regards, Hans