Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Day 1 Infotainment Issues/Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just picked up our MYP (vin 137xxx) yesterday. Quickly noticed that boombox was missing from the Toy Box. The software shows to be updated as of 3/13/21. It does have the PWS because you can hear it in reverse.

We tried a soft reset and calling the tech line who suggested requesting mobile service. Anyone else have this issue or know how fix it without mobile service?

Another issue we had was the radio volume shutting off while a phone call was in progress (passenger), and when the call ended we could not turn the volume back up/on. Tried various sources, volume up/down, mute/unmute, disconnecting Bluetooth from the phone that had the call, etc..

The only way we got the audio to come back on was a soft reset when we were parked. Any ideas why this happened?

The delivery center told me that new cars are updated every Friday, and that's exactly what I experienced. Took delivery on Wednesday and update came thru midday Friday. Now have Boombox, etc.

Was hoping for green light chime, but that doesn't seem to be functional - could be because I "only" have autopilot.

The delivery center told me that new cars are updated every Friday, and that's exactly what I experienced. Took delivery on Wednesday and update came thru midday Friday. Now have Boombox, etc.

Was hoping for green light chime, but that doesn't seem to be functional - could be because I "only" have autopilot
Green light chime is a FSD feature from what I have read.

I have the same question as well. Here is what my car came with today at pickup.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 7.32.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 7.32.06 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 62