TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Daylight savings- why hasn’t our clock changed?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by trojaneen, Nov 3, 2019.

1. trojaneen

trojaneen Member

I can’t find a manual control to turn the clock back, and I don’t remember doing so on previous time changes. Anyone know how the clock can be set?

Thanks!

2. cypho

cypho Member

i think I recall that if you tap on the clock a few times it causes the clock to check for update. Not if it will help for daylight savings, but it worked when I crossed state lines into a new timezone.

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  3. dmd2005

dmd2005 Active Member

Mine automatically updated the time. Maybe scroll wheel reset will correct the time...if that doesn’t work you’ll need to use the flux capacitor to go back to the future.

• Like x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Love x 1
  4. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

If your clock is stuck an hour off that's an indicator that you need to trade your Tesla in for a newer one.

• Like x 4
    • Funny x 2
  5. trojaneen

trojaneen Member

Cypho, pressing on the clock worked. Thank you!

• Like x 2
  6. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Member

Mine auto updated.

7. Ivan Abundance

Been to Arizona lately?

• Funny x 1
  8. ngogas

ngogas Active Member

Someone is going to declare a lemon law. I predict it....

• Funny x 1
  9. Exscite

Exscite Member

No need to hyper-ventilate here. A week after the recent change to daylight (3/2020) I've noticed that the clock on my Model 3 still shows winter time. As I just touched the clock on the display once- it immediately changed to the correct summertime. No sweat.

10. Chisale

Chisale Member

Ah yes. The state where when you get out of the car the question you ask the nearest person. "What time is it here?"