TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

DC Metro Meetup: 9/28 (NPID) at Katie's Cars & Coffee in Great Falls, VA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by jcadman22, Sep 19, 2013.

1. jcadman22

jcadman22 MD: DRK NRG

I started a thread in the TM Forums to see how many owners would be interested in going to Katie's Cars & Coffee early on 9/28 before heading off to the various National Plug-In Day events. Please comment on this post (Sign into My Tesla | Tesla Motors) to gauge interest and spread the word.

I talked to Beau (mgr. of the Tysons Mall gallery) and he will be there this Saturday (9/21) with one of the store's cars. I will head over there on Saturday as well to scout it out. Hope to see some great cars and meet more owners over the next couple Saturdays.

2. Ven Rala

Ven Rala Member

Would love to be there but will be out of town for the weekend

3. Rik

Rik Member

Just bought a Roadster and curious if anyone is meeting up any time soon

4. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

Rik: Congrats! There is a Cars & Coffee every Saturday morning at 7 a.m. Katie's in Great Falls (760 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA), and every Sunday at the Fair Lakes Kohls (12551 Fair Lakes Circle, Fairfax, VA) at 8:30 a.m. These events are sponsored by the Northern Virginia Sports Car Club (The Northern Virginia Sports Car Club (Centreville, VA) - Meetup). There is also a Northern Virginia Electric Car Owners club (Northern Virginia Electric Car Owners (Purcellville, VA) - Meetup) and a Maryland Volt Club that welcomes EVs of all types to their events (MD Volt Inc. (Waldorf, MD) - Meetup).