Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DC Metro Meetup: 9/28 (NPID) at Katie's Cars & Coffee in Great Falls, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jcadman22

Tesla Owners Club Maryland
Apr 21, 2012
Wheaton, MD
I started a thread in the TM Forums to see how many owners would be interested in going to Katie's Cars & Coffee early on 9/28 before heading off to the various National Plug-In Day events. Please comment on this post (Sign into My Tesla | Tesla Motors) to gauge interest and spread the word.

I talked to Beau (mgr. of the Tysons Mall gallery) and he will be there this Saturday (9/21) with one of the store's cars. I will head over there on Saturday as well to scout it out. Hope to see some great cars and meet more owners over the next couple Saturdays.

Rik: Congrats! There is a Cars & Coffee every Saturday morning at 7 a.m. Katie's in Great Falls (760 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA), and every Sunday at the Fair Lakes Kohls (12551 Fair Lakes Circle, Fairfax, VA) at 8:30 a.m. These events are sponsored by the Northern Virginia Sports Car Club (The Northern Virginia Sports Car Club (Centreville, VA) - Meetup). There is also a Northern Virginia Electric Car Owners club (Northern Virginia Electric Car Owners (Purcellville, VA) - Meetup) and a Maryland Volt Club that welcomes EVs of all types to their events (MD Volt Inc. (Waldorf, MD) - Meetup).