Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DCU Cashier's Check

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied for my DCU loan on Saturday so we'll see what tomorrow holds. For anyone who went through DCU, did someone from DCU contact you once you uploaded the required documents or did you have to reach out to them?

I'm in Texas so from my understanding my Y is not even in Texas yet. I have to pay in full and then it gets delivered to the delivery center. Let's hope I get in contact with someone tomorrow.

Thanks for this thread. It was very helpful.

• Love
Reactions: Nomesdrome
I feel like I might get effed here. DCU overnighted the check on Friday but didn’t select weekend delivery… so the check won’t arrive until tomorrow (Tuesday, 6/1). I’m scheduled to take delivery today, Monday 5/31.
My loan officer emailed me a pic of the FedEx label and I have the tracking number but it is being mailed to my address, not the local Tesla location nor headquarters, and not a pic of the actual check. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to take delivery without it, but will email my SA now… wish me luck.
Everything went fine! Tesla didn’t even ask about the check from DCU, only that I was able to find the remaining balance. I called ahead to make sure I wasn’t going to be turned away when I arrived for delivery. I suppose I’ll bring the check in later this week? Idk. They didn’t seem to care tbh.

Everything went fine! Tesla didn’t even ask about the check from DCU, only that I was able to find the remaining balance. I called ahead to make sure I wasn’t going to be turned away when I arrived for delivery. I suppose I’ll bring the check in later this week? Idk. They didn’t seem to care tbh.
That's interesting.. I wonder if I should just keep quiet lol

Did you ask for the picture of the check prior to signing the docusign or after?

I picked up on Sat 05/29 with a copy of the DCU check. Call DCU and ask them to E-Mail you the copy of the check and share the Fedex tracking #. You can pickup the cal with the copy and tracking #. The check needs to be mailed to Tesla directly as stated in the purchase agreement.

I picked up on Sat 05/29 with a copy of the DCU check. Call DCU and ask them to E-Mail you the copy of the check and share the Fedex tracking #. You can pickup the cal with the copy and tracking #. The check needs to be mailed to Tesla directly as stated in the purchase agreement.
Oh did you do home delivery? I am asking them to mail me the check so I can give it to the person who is delivering vehicle to me...

That's interesting.. I wonder if I should just keep quiet lol

Did you ask for the picture of the check prior to signing the docusign or after?
Ha that’s what I was thinking too originally… I did ask for a picture but i think it was too late. The loan officer called me around 8AM Friday to finalize details/DocuSign and I called him back around noon to request a picture of the check (after reading this thread) and he was going to check but it must have been mailed already.

Alright I managed to get a picture of the check from this morning call, the fedex says it should arrive tomorrow noon which would make it an easy hand over since the home delivery is in the early evening time.. fingers cross it all works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.