Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DCU Loan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My order still have no EDD yet. However, I am thinking of preparing myself for loan process. Does DCU do hard credit pull to open a checking and savings account. My plan is to open these accounts now and by the time I am ready to apply for loan all the info will be there in the system. However, I do not want 2 credit hard pulls one at the time of checking/savings and second one for loan with in 2-3months when I get VIN.

My order still have no EDD yet. However, I am thinking of preparing myself for loan process. Does DCU do hard credit pull to open a checking and savings account. My plan is to open these accounts now and by the time I am ready to apply for loan all the info will be there in the system. However, I do not want 2 credit hard pulls one at the time of checking/savings and second one for loan with in 2-3months when I get VIN.
No credit check required to open checking /savings account. Pm me your name and email. Ill send you a referral.

How long did it take to get through the loan process with DCU? My delivery date moved up to this week suddenly with a vin. I'm not sure what will happen if I don't have financing ready. Anyone know if I can push out the delivery date?

How long did it take to get through the loan process with DCU? My delivery date moved up to this week suddenly with a vin. I'm not sure what will happen if I don't have financing ready. Anyone know if I can push out the delivery date?
Pretty fast if you can call them and get the document signed. They overnight the check to you. Only thing is you gotta call them and expect wait times of about an hour

Original payment method was cash, but always intended to finance (either with Tesla direct or DCU). Downloaded my MVPA today and uploaded to DCU but they are telling me they need to see an updated purchase agreement showing amount to be financed. I changed the payment method with Tesla to financing, but the MVPA didn't change.

What do I need to do to get new MVPA to send to DCU to get the approval?

Original payment method was cash, but always intended to finance (either with Tesla direct or DCU). Downloaded my MVPA today and uploaded to DCU but they are telling me they need to see an updated purchase agreement showing amount to be financed. I changed the payment method with Tesla to financing, but the MVPA didn't change.

What do I need to do to get new MVPA to send to DCU to get the approval?
Switch to 3rd party financing and call out that DCU is the lender, and how much you'll be putting down. Then the MVPA should be good for DCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.