Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DCU Loan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Tesla Rate at 2.49 for 72 months wondering if i would qualify for less with eth DCU. Can anyone DM me with how to proceed my credit is good have paid off my other cars earlier. Assumed if i pay off the tesla in about 3 years it would be ok to go with 2.49 but if you guys can direct me to getting a cheaper rate would much appreciate it.

Original payment method was cash, but always intended to finance (either with Tesla direct or DCU). Downloaded my MVPA today and uploaded to DCU but they are telling me they need to see an updated purchase agreement showing amount to be financed. I changed the payment method with Tesla to financing, but the MVPA didn't change.

What do I need to do to get new MVPA to send to DCU to get the approval?
When you switched payment method to Tesla financing, did you have to got thru credit application for loan with Tesla?

I got the Tesla Rate at 2.49 for 72 months wondering if i would qualify for less with eth DCU. Can anyone DM me with how to proceed my credit is good have paid off my other cars earlier. Assumed if i pay off the tesla in about 3 years it would be ok to go with 2.49 but if you guys can direct me to getting a cheaper rate would much appreciate it.
I also got the tesla rate at 2.49%. Then applied to DCU and got the 1.24% rate for 65mo. My SA changed the financing from tesla to third party.

Can someone send me referral for DCU loan? I just got my Vin and trying to take delivery ASAP - I’m afraid I waited too long to start on this. Any tips/pointers/directions to get DCU approved and Tesla rate match- it would be greatly appreciated! Maybe there’s a list somewhere to follow?

Can someone send me referral for DCU loan? I just got my Vin and trying to take delivery ASAP - I’m afraid I waited too long to start on this. Any tips/pointers/directions to get DCU approved and Tesla rate match- it would be greatly appreciated! Maybe there’s a list somewhere to follow?
if you message me your first & last name and email, I can put in a referral for you. You don't need a referral, you can just spend $10 on joining a local qualifying organization as part of the process of becoming a member.

Hi,

To folks who've applied for Auto Loans with DCU, did you just click through the "Apply for Auto Loan" link on the DCU dashboard (after you've logged into your online account). I don't see any option in the short form that pops up for what vehicle is being purchased - so how does one go about getting the 0.25% discount?

Thanks.

Thank you for the information. I would wait for another month before applying in that case. Unless I can accept the offer and not take out the cash till I get the VIN number?
I don't believe it works like that. Your "approval" is good for 30 days, so you would need to fund the loan within that time period. What I recommend is to setup the checking/savings account then apply for the loan T-30 days.

I don't believe it works like that. Your "approval" is good for 30 days, so you would need to fund the loan within that time period. What I recommend is to setup the checking/savings account then apply for the loan T-30 days.
That is a good idea. I will work on that. Also, I was talking to one of their agents and she said that I need to set up a direct deposit of my full paycheck to qualify for the lowest rates does anybody know how stickler are they about this? I have part of my paycheck set up for a direct deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.