Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DE Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quantify? Not really...

More subjective - seemed to be a different feel to the adapter when I plugged in. The four stalls had different charging adapters in the past. I will check the others when I do my return trip later this week.

Quantify? Not really...

More subjective - seemed to be a different feel to the adapter when I plugged in. The four stalls had different charging adapters in the past. I will check the others when I do my return trip later this week.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Last time I used it they seemed pretty beat up, unlock button on the one stall hardly worked.

I don't use superchargers often, in fact I've used the DE supercharger for two trips so far and that's it. I had no problems on either trip, and I don't remember a difference between them. One trip was back in September, but my 2nd trip was recent. I think I charged in the first and third spaces, and in fact I got ~97 kW / 330 mph on Monday 1/20. Maybe they fixed whatever the problem was just before MLK weekend.