Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dead pedal cover part number?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat, just took delivery in december. I imagine you can call your local service center and have them order it for you BUT don't know how you would install it. I ordered a third party M3 dead pedal, tore their sticky back off and applied two strips of velcro. The pedal hasn't moved in six weeks, I would really have to torque hard sideways to remove it.

• Informative
Reactions: badiban
I'm in the same boat, just took delivery in december. I imagine you can call your local service center and have them order it for you BUT don't know how you would install it. I ordered a third party M3 dead pedal, tore their sticky back off and applied two strips of velcro. The pedal hasn't moved in six weeks, I would really have to torque hard sideways to remove it.

This is a great idea. Got a link you can share to the third party dead pedal you ordered?

Yea.. Why is Jessica Alba's name the brand for the pedal. Weird.
Maybe the vendor thought the Jessica Alba association would add some panache to their product since she's a celebrity Tesla owner? Her name doesn't sway me one way or another. For me, it would have had more gravitas if they had named it after Bjorn Nyland (implies that it's tough enough to endure his abuse). On the other hand, if they had named it after Gwyneth Paltrow, I would steer clear of it with a ten-foot pole. ;)

Last edited: