Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dead screen after 20.36 update.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car has been plugged in and might have been charging. Cannot connect to mobile app - stuck on "waking up". Can put it in drive and will drive. Hear sounds of mirrors moving when in switching to reverse. Some things like mirrors and wipers work but others like turn signals and AC do not. Hoping to get mobile service.

Car has been plugged in and might have been charging. Cannot connect to mobile app - stuck on "waking up". Can put it in drive and will drive. Hear sounds of mirrors moving when in switching to reverse. Some things like mirrors and wipers work but others like turn signals and AC do not. Hoping to get mobile service.

It's likely that signals do work, you just can't hear the sound.

Hope they get out there soon though.

Just came back from my 7 day vacation and have the same issue with the model Y, same as what the OP posted, tried the reboot, the model y drives, signal lights, break lights, dome lights, headlights but no screen. Model 3 is working find. Will post in the Model Y forum, just reporting the same issue with the screen.

Thinking about doing the Contractor Disconnect, this will reboot the whole system if I can get the back seat off.

Model Y is 36.5.6 (Screen not working)
Model 3 is 36.5.1 (working)

Fred

Hard Reset with the Contractor didnt work, So either the screen or the computer is dead. I have a Mobile Service call for Tuesday from 8am - Noon, hopefully this guy can fix it, Im leaving for Las Vegas that afternoon.

Fred