Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dead screens. Will not charge. Won’t connect to app but doors and windows will open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an alert yesterday and brought my car home. BMS_w035. Car may not restart. I scheduled a service appointment. Today my car is bricked. The doors open and windows open but everything else is dead. It has a brand new 12v battery. I know that you can’t diagnose this but has anyone else had this issue? I will have it towed on Tuesday to service center. Is this possibly the big battery? It is still under warranty. I have 108,000 miles

I got an alert yesterday and brought my car home. BMS_w035. Car may not restart. I scheduled a service appointment. Today my car is bricked. The doors open and windows open but everything else is dead. It has a brand new 12v battery. I know that you can’t diagnose this but has anyone else had this issue? I will have it towed on Tuesday to service center. Is this possibly the big battery? It is still under warranty. I have 108,000 miles

If your main battery is dead and your 12V is good then you should still have 12V functions like display screens, app connections...

What was the resolution for this error code in your case?