Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deal Done, Model S 75D ordered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Thanks to all of you who helped me with my questions over the xmas and new year period.

Had two test drives over the last 2 weeks that have resulted in my buying a 'Current Inventory' MS 75D

Spec is

Obsidian Black
Premium
Sunroof ( needed for top box)
19 inch wheels
Black interior and headliner
Wood trim (though going to get this wrapped in Carbon look)
Smart Suspension
Higher ampage charger
Enhanced Autopilot 2.5

Should get the car in about two weeks, currently in Heathrow and being shipped to Bristol

Will then take it to get the wheels coloured to match the car black with black

Also will take it to a detailers to have the paint perfected and treated for protection.

Looking forwards to then getting away from ICE and into the EV world, albeit I will still have my motorbike to keep burning some fossils.

Cheers

Taff

Reactions: Mark77a
Congrats @Supertaff :) Welcome to the club! I **love** my MS. I see you've gone for the full-on stealth look :D I went for a "storm trooper" ;)
would love to see the look of your car. I've got a White VFR 800 motorbike, and always fancied getting a storm trooper outfit to ride it, something like this picture :)
CINFHcIWsAE8LR4.jpg

Reactions: CotswoldSara
Hi All,

Thanks to all of you who helped me with my questions over the xmas and new year period.

Had two test drives over the last 2 weeks that have resulted in my buying a 'Current Inventory' MS 75D

Spec is

Obsidian Black
Premium
Sunroof ( needed for top box)
19 inch wheels
Black interior and headliner
Wood trim (though going to get this wrapped in Carbon look)
Smart Suspension
Higher ampage charger
Enhanced Autopilot 2.5

Should get the car in about two weeks, currently in Heathrow and being shipped to Bristol

Will then take it to get the wheels coloured to match the car black with black

Also will take it to a detailers to have the paint perfected and treated for protection.

Looking forwards to then getting away from ICE and into the EV world, albeit I will still have my motorbike to keep burning some fossils.

Cheers

Taff
It's funny, I saw a black mercedes with black wheels today. They'd kept the chrome trim round the windows and had a thin chrome footplate underneath the front and rear doors. It looked really good.

I've got a black s75d coming in about a month and was thinking of doing a chrome delete round the windows but keeping the wheels silver. I'm confused now. o_O

@Supertaff here she is, need to get the wheels done black & the windows tinted ... and uming & arhing about chrome deleting too but not sure on that just yet View attachment 273465 View attachment 273466

looks excellent, was tempted for white myself but couldn't find any with a black interior and rest of specs as I liked it in current inventory

think I'm too messy and with a messy dog, think the interior would get to marked if I had a white interior, but it looks great