Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Deal of the Day : Avant Garde Luxury Forged AGL75 22's Staggered | Brushed w/ Carbon Fiber Lip | Pirelli Pzero | TPMS | Model S / Plaid Flush Fitment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GetYourWheels

Global Vendor
YcbGGnt.jpg

[email protected]
(562) 249-7184

UP FOR GRABS!!
lightly Used set of AVANT GARDE LUXURY FORGED 3 PCS WHEELS.

MODEL AGL75 (SEE IMAGES) SPECIFICALLY ENGINEERED FOR THE PLAID
Front : 22X9.5+29
Rear : 22X10.5+30
Bolt Pattern : 5X120
CB : 64.1
Available Finishes :

BRUSHED GRIGIO CENTER/ MATTE CARBON LIP
or
BRUSHED CHAMPAGNE/MATTE CARBON LIP

Perfect fitment for the new MODEL S/PLAID
You have a choice to go with either color. No additional Charge

Tires are Pirelli PZERO
265/30/22
295/30/22
Less than 1500 MILES on them.

Condition: 9.9/10
The full set will be cleaned/refreshed before shipping.
TPMS and Lug nuts will be included.

This package retails for over $12500
Your chance to Save $$$$$$ and get TOP NOTCH wheels /tire combo.
DM us your Shipping Location for quote

This set has been SOLD

Here are some detailed Images of the wheels on a Model S Plaid.

b6mPUFB.jpg

6jy4sqL.jpg

onzPTTe.jpg

SjpdhQ8.jpg

GNaWwxz.jpg

Tk223k0.jpg

gABCjDO.jpg

Feel free to PM or contact me via Email or Phone for actual pricing or any questions.

Thank you,
[email protected]
562 249-7184​

Last edited:
onzPTTe.jpg

FORGED
matte brushed center finish
Carbon Lip!

Make me an offer.

Thank you,
Lou
I actually was supposed to buy those supposed sold rims which I wonder how many others were like myself and thought they basically reserved them cause I was told that 2 were one color and the other 2 the other color and once they finished matching all 4 I would pay and than was planning to drive to California to pick them up for $7K I believe cuz I was buying my own tires so they would fit on my Midel S Performance I had just purchased. Interestingly enough is that you guys never asked for a deposit or anything like it was just a staged marketing attempt.

Do you have a set ready to sell now for the price I was quoted? The conversion is on my FB messenger and I’m not going to lie I was greatly disappointed as I was ecstatic to be buying CF rims for the first time and I had been wanting too do so for years.

It was a great price but now it seems like it’s was nothing but a publicity stunt as another member experienced the same thing.

“They were purchased by someone else who never paid in full and therefore u were selling them discounted.”

I bet a lot of owners were told that if they had any idea the deal that was being offered for them was a steal. Sounds to good to be true… it is and is a lie and/or a scam.

How much will you sell them to me for now? Just the rims? If $7K I’ll buy them ASAP.
I want to hopefully give you the benefit of the doubt and this offer was legit but I have my doubts. I want these ones FYI
CA31A492-E4FB-4A76-8082-BC6977F94F32.jpeg

However I would take either at the price they were for sale at. Both sets are amazing

Last edited: