Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

Vendor Deal of the Day : Avant Garde Luxury Forged AGL75 22's Staggered | Brushed w/ Carbon Fiber Lip | Pirelli Pzero | TPMS | Model S / Plaid Flush Fitment

GetYourWheels

Global Vendor
YcbGGnt.jpg

[email protected]
(562) 249-7184

UP FOR GRABS!!
lightly Used set of AVANT GARDE LUXURY FORGED 3 PCS WHEELS.

MODEL AGL75 (SEE IMAGES) SPECIFICALLY ENGINEERED FOR THE PLAID
Front : 22X9.5+29
Rear : 22X10.5+30
Bolt Pattern : 5X120
CB : 64.1
Available Finishes :

BRUSHED GRIGIO CENTER/ MATTE CARBON LIP
or
BRUSHED CHAMPAGNE/MATTE CARBON LIP

Perfect fitment for the new MODEL S/PLAID
You have a choice to go with either color. No additional Charge

Tires are Pirelli PZERO
265/30/22
295/30/22
Less than 1500 MILES on them.

Condition: 9.9/10
The full set will be cleaned/refreshed before shipping.
TPMS and Lug nuts will be included.

This package retails for over $12500
Your chance to Save $$$$$$ and get TOP NOTCH wheels /tire combo.
DM us your Shipping Location for quote

This set has been SOLD

Here are some detailed Images of the wheels on a Model S Plaid.

b6mPUFB.jpg

6jy4sqL.jpg

onzPTTe.jpg

SjpdhQ8.jpg

GNaWwxz.jpg

Tk223k0.jpg

gABCjDO.jpg

Feel free to PM or contact me via Email or Phone for actual pricing or any questions.

Thank you,
[email protected]
562 249-7184​

Last edited:
onzPTTe.jpg

FORGED
matte brushed center finish
Carbon Lip!

Make me an offer.

Thank you,
Lou
I actually was supposed to buy those supposed sold rims which I wonder how many others were like myself and thought they basically reserved them cause I was told that 2 were one color and the other 2 the other color and once they finished matching all 4 I would pay and than was planning to drive to California to pick them up for $7K I believe cuz I was buying my own tires so they would fit on my Midel S Performance I had just purchased. Interestingly enough is that you guys never asked for a deposit or anything like it was just a staged marketing attempt.

Do you have a set ready to sell now for the price I was quoted? The conversion is on my FB messenger and I’m not going to lie I was greatly disappointed as I was ecstatic to be buying CF rims for the first time and I had been wanting too do so for years.

It was a great price but now it seems like it’s was nothing but a publicity stunt as another member experienced the same thing.

“They were purchased by someone else who never paid in full and therefore u were selling them discounted.”

I bet a lot of owners were told that if they had any idea the deal that was being offered for them was a steal. Sounds to good to be true… it is and is a lie and/or a scam.

How much will you sell them to me for now? Just the rims? If $7K I’ll buy them ASAP.
I want to hopefully give you the benefit of the doubt and this offer was legit but I have my doubts. I want these ones FYI
CA31A492-E4FB-4A76-8082-BC6977F94F32.jpeg

However I would take either at the price they were for sale at. Both sets are amazing

Last edited:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC