Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deal on 3D MAXpider Second Row Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat Model X Models - Kagu Rubb

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
Found this while looking for my 3. Not sure if I can cut it to fit the second row in the 3 or might help someone here

3D MAXpider Second Row Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Tesla Model X Models - Kagu Rubber (Black)

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: 3D MAXpider Second Row Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Tesla Model X Models - Kagu Rubber (Black)

Price + Shipping
Condition (Learn more)
Delivery
Seller Information
Buying Options
$24.46
+ $1.98 estimated tax

Used - Very Good
Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Item ... » Shipping rates and return policy.

Add to cartfrom seller Amazon Warehouse and price $24.46
$24.46
+ $1.98 estimated tax

Used - Very Good
Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.
Shipping rates and return policy.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've found a cheap option for 3D floor mats. Made by Taptes and offered with free shipping service. I have 3D MAXpiderl floor mats and plan to order one set of taptes 3d floor mats to make a review. Is anyone interested?
Taptes 3D floor mats TapTes 3D All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3
I have used the taptes floor mats for several days and here are pictures of those two brands to you to compare ;)

Attachments

• 3d maxpider (3).jpg
    3d maxpider (3).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 3d maxpider (2).jpg
    3d maxpider (2).jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 3d maxpider (1).jpg
    3d maxpider (1).jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 73
  • taptes (2).jpg
    taptes (2).jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 59
  • taptes (1).jpg
    taptes (1).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 56
  • taptes (4).jpg
    taptes (4).jpg
    105 KB · Views: 61
  • taptes (3).jpg
    taptes (3).jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 64
Don’t hack a X mat for a 3. They couldn’t be more different.

TapTes now either cloned them or something for cheaper and no 3D logo.

BTW I’ve taken a chance several times on “used” warehouse items and been happy every time. Last time was a NAS server. Normally close to $1000 and it was marked down to $500. Said it had severe cosmetic damage. It was like new.

Don’t hack a X mat for a 3. They couldn’t be more different.

TapTes now either cloned them or something for cheaper and no 3D logo.

BTW I’ve taken a chance several times on “used” warehouse items and been happy every time. Last time was a NAS server. Normally close to $1000 and it was marked down to $500. Said it had severe cosmetic damage. It was like new.

Yeah I was just posting it for the community's benefit. I often search for "Tesla" for warehouse items and have got great deals.

here's a spider knockoff, but not sure of quality
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RW7R9HQ/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A18J3P22FK7B0N&psc=1

Good point. For me, it is important that it fit well and have good quality materials. I did a lot of research and watched a lot of reviews on them before I settled on the 3D Maxpider mats. Others were not very high around some of the edges or would curl or warp on the edges. The Maxpider mats seemed to fit the best and looked good to boot.

• Informative
Reactions: vickh