Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dear Tesla UI designer,

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting older...and now old enough to afford a Tesla. As such can you give me an accessibilty option (like my iPhone) to change the font size? Reading glasses are real and seeing the small text is challenging. Same for font color or maybe bold. The range/SOC indicator is so small to begin with...I've never seen a gas gauge on any car only an inch long. Thanks

I'm getting older...and now old enough to afford a Tesla. As such can you give me an accessibilty option (like my iPhone) to change the font size? Reading glasses are real and seeing the small text is challenging. Same for font color or maybe bold. The range/SOC indicator is so small to begin with...I've never seen a gas gauge on any car only an inch long. Thanks
I’ve had some success turning the screen to dark mode permanently. Improves legibility for me…

Reactions: CapsEngineer
I agree, also drop down menu selections should stay visible for longer so those of us who are not quick with steady fingers can make a selection before its disappears.

Reactions: BobHinden
I don't have any issues with font size or Grey on white text. Completely readable to me. I would like to be able to change the SIZES of different things in the screen. Like the artwork for the music. I would make that much larger, and make the entire graphic of a car driving along in it's Lane way smaller

Oh... are you saying it gets hard to read the light gray on white as you get older??
Dude, I'm 60. No issues. And I wear TRI-focals

I just want to be able to make the stuff I want to see bigger, and the stuff I don't care about, like watching a graphic of my car tooling along in it's Lane, much much smaller. It was cool the first 100 or so times I got in the car. Not so much now.