Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dear Trolls....Tesla's X is a refined vehicle and fit/finish matches the best

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally, I found somebody with real life pics of a white MX with Sonic Carbon rims on it. It looks phenomenal.
Personally, I think the contrast is way better with these ones vs Onyx 22'' black rims.

Recently I ordered almost a twin p100d (a 7-seater though) and I'm waiting now for a delivery date, which I believe will happen in late August.

Don't you want to share some more photos? :)

Finally, I found somebody with real life pics of a white MX with Sonic Carbon rims on it. It looks phenomenal.
Personally, I think the contrast is way better with these ones vs Onyx 22'' black rims.

Recently I ordered almost a twin p100d (a 7-seater though) and I'm waiting now for a delivery date, which I believe will happen in late August.

I dont know. The white X with 22" rims and red calipers is the ultimate look for me.

Haha. Still at detailer for wrap/coating.

What do you want to see?

@Leo Snow ...same car u ordered P100 however 6 seater ...Not meant to hijack OPs thread but here u go

D8A1740D-EE3E-471F-9A6C-B932044D80A8.jpeg 128FD2F7-0C9C-45FC-9F44-E47493EAD5AD.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: Numonefan
Well, it is personal for sure, like every design. I just think that black 22'' are too dark and they hide lots of details. And Sonics perfectly match the grey on tires (in real-world tires are never black, because of dust, mud, dirt, etc)

Picked up my 2nd, 103xxx X yesterday. Another 6 seater but now with a center console.
New cream/wood finish is sharp looking and seats are fantastic (although I miss the active spoiler). FWD doors operate as designed and new latches on front doors are noticeable.

There were No punch list items and fit/finish was superb..it was even better than my wife's recent BMW X3 purchase.

Only itches are the "nag" frequency of new SW and First Gen Wall Connector compatibility both of which I presume will be fixed by future SW fixes.

Pictures to follow shortly......

So GayForEllon you have disagreed with two of my posts re: Tesla products. Please share with me the point of your disagreement on this one....it's my product experience that I am commenting on.

You have 10 posts: I haven't see you post as an X/Tesla owner so should I just assume that you are a fly-by troll?

So GayForEllon you have disagreed with two of my posts re: Tesla products. Please share with me the point of your disagreement on this one....it's my product experience that I am commenting on.

You have 10 posts: I haven't see you post as an X/Tesla owner so should I just assume that you are a fly-by troll?
@GayForEllon has an impressive "disagree" rap sheet...favorite past time?

Previous owner here. My MX was bought back for issues too numerous to list here (among them: missing parts, inoperable FWD, shudder, lost connection, and peeling paint). My eight year old could have assembled a better car than that with her friend, Barbie, assisting her. Came here to see if I was the only one, and looks like I'm far from it. I thought I was buying a world class car, but its basically a $15,000 car with a $60,000 battery and $40,000 of marketing hype. Good concept, terrible execution. Why would anyone want to stick with Musk? Some of you may own Tesla stock, but its not like you actually own the company or share in any of the profits (oh, wait...).

Don't fall for the hype. Why would ANYONE just expect their $110,000+++ car to have flaws at delivery that will be corrected later?

Put your foot down. Make them get it right. Reject any flawed car. And use every bit of the lemon laws in your states to make them buy back your cars when their are hopelessly flawed.

Sorry...didn't mean to go off like that, but you asked...

The title should be "My Model X .... " since my March 2018 production has numerous fit/finish issues which I don't bother asking them to fix. The only thing I insist they fix is all the clicking/popping/flexing noise around the dash and doors approx. 1 month after delivery. The Cadillac XTS rental they gave me while my car in service is much quieter.

Previous owner here. My MX was bought back for issues too numerous to list here (among them: missing parts, inoperable FWD, shudder, lost connection, and peeling paint). My eight year old could have assembled a better car than that with her friend, Barbie, assisting her. Came here to see if I was the only one, and looks like I'm far from it. I thought I was buying a world class car, but its basically a $15,000 car with a $60,000 battery and $40,000 of marketing hype. Good concept, terrible execution. Why would anyone want to stick with Musk? Some of you may own Tesla stock, but its not like you actually own the company or share in any of the profits (oh, wait...).

Don't fall for the hype. Why would ANYONE just expect their $110,000+++ car to have flaws at delivery that will be corrected later?

Put your foot down. Make them get it right. Reject any flawed car. And use every bit of the lemon laws in your states to make them buy back your cars when their are hopelessly flawed.

Feel your frustration. My 2016 Model X was also bought back for just 1 issue with the FWD. While one can argue many satisfied owners do not share their happy stories, my personal experience with Tesla says otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I knew what I was getting into and I still like the car but it's getting inconvenient dealing with service, especially with the (lack of) loaner issue.

One thing for sure is that I am not going to keep the car beyond the warranty period.

Previous owner here.....
Why would anyone want to stick with Musk? .

Previous owner but still has time to jump on a tesla owners forum and disagree with a positive experience someone had

To answer your question why someone would stick with musk... have u seen ur username? Some of us like our cars and believe in the vision of sustainable energy and decreasing the use of fossil fuels. Some of us like not having to buy gas, having autopilot, having a car u can preheat or cool with an app, etc. list goes on

Nah, unhappy owners often post right away, tell their story (including options, sometimes VIN series, etc.) and as importantly share pictures when it occurred. Your 11 posts since Jan 2018 suggests otherwise.

Sorry, I'm going with my first thought....non-owner just trolling for nefarious reasons......

Nah, unhappy owners often post right away, tell their story (including options, sometimes VIN series, etc.) and as importantly share pictures when it occurred. Your 11 posts since Jan 2018 suggests otherwise.

Sorry, I'm going with my first thought....non-owner just trolling for nefarious reasons......

I have no doubt that people have legit issues with their cars. But is it a widespread problem? no. People are going to go online and complain, how many people are going to go online and report hey my car works normally, have fun? The growing pains are unacceptable for $100k+ cars, but considering Tesla has only been making the X for 2.5 years, and the S for 6, its understandable. I highly doubt Ford/Chrysler/Honda/Toyota were top notch cars off the line when they first started. actually who are we kidding, Chrystler is still not top notch...haha.

Tesla delivered 18k Model S/X last quarter, and we have not seen that many new owners to complain or praise in that time frame. the majority of people are probably satisfied and carry on with their lives.

Just a few more shots of the car with these rims on it :).
I'm waiting now for my car and it takes too long, so it's nice to see a twin even on a photo.

here's some more photos....got X back from detailer last night. If you plan on keeping it for a while (and not leasing) I'd recommend getting film/coating treatment.

Also, Evannex has a great insert for front console and Norm Roberts at [email protected] makes a superb cubby. Forgot to add: bought Tesla's rubber floor mats: good to have during Naples monsoon summer weather.
.IMG_5813.JPG IMG_5814.JPG IMG_5818.JPG IMG_5812.JPG IMG_5816.JPG IMG_5815.JPG

Last edited:
here's some more photos....got X back from detailer last night. If you plan on keeping it for a while (and not leasing) I'd recommend getting film/coating treatment.

Also, Evannex has a great insert for front console and Norm Roberts at [email protected] makes a superb cubby. Forgot to add: bought Tesla's rubber floor mats: good to have during Naples monsoon summer weather.
.View attachment 315508 View attachment 315509 View attachment 315510 View attachment 315511 View attachment 315512 View attachment 315513

fake pics. Tesla makes trash cars. VW will beat them. Porsche will beat them.

.View attachment 315508 View attachment 315509 View attachment 315510 View attachment 315511 View attachment 315512 View attachment 315513

Why do your pics have two different wheel sets?