Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

debug-only massege: ID 1087

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi,

what does massege "DMC FW: Line Current or Voltage Offset Too Large Warning" with the ID: 1087 mean ?

It shows up on a friend of mines Roadster (EU 2.0) with orange frame and in debug-mode only.

I would have guessed a blown fuse in the PEM, but everything there is ok.

Any ideas ?

Thanks loads !

I would have guessed a blown fuse in the PEM, but everything there is ok.
Usually it's a blown fuse(s) when the error code is 959. Since your friend is getting the warning, then perhaps it's a true voltage/current mismatch on the input line. Have they had any work done recently on their PEM?

Also, can you get a copy of the log file? We can determine from the logs whether there's an offset in the current or the voltage.

• Helpful
Reactions: dhrivnak
Usually it's a blown fuse(s) when the error code is 959. Since your friend is getting the warning, then perhaps it's a true voltage/current mismatch on the input line. Have they had any work done recently on their PEM?

Also, can you get a copy of the log file? We can determine from the logs whether there's an offset in the current or the voltage.

well, i have replaced insulations in the PEM, but the warnings had shown up before allready - i will get a logfile and send it to you, THANKS

Hey guys.
I know this is old, but I am also getting this message.

My question is:
Why would I get this message with the fuses removed, while not charging, or even plugged in?

Here's the deal...
I blew a transistor... which took out the fuses. Naturally, I got a bunch of warnings.
Now it's been replaced, but the fuses are still out.
I got it back together, and without having it plugged in, I turned on the car.
It engages, moves back and forth. So that's all good.
But the 1087 message keeps popping up.

If the power is not hooked up, it's no different from having the fuses removed, correct? The circuit is just disconnected.
So, why would I continue to get that message?

Any ideas? There is a PCB that the fuses mount on, but it's a surge protector, and has no sense wires connected to it. So I can't see how it comes into play in this situation.

(When the replacement fuses arrive, I can install them. Until then, no charging.)

WiringCard.jpg