Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dec 2016 Model S 75D, Seats 7, 0-60 in 3.9s, AP2, Bat Warranty thru 2024, SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016.5 Tesla Model S 75D Refresh Uncorked 7seats HW2.0

Asking $39,900

I love this car, I wish I could keep it, it’s so hard to see it go. It was delivered to me in December 2016 and has been a fun ride ever since. It has reliably gotten me around for 104K miles without a single issue. Never had to use the 8-year/infinite mile battery/drivetrain warranty. About 90% of its driving has been on the freeway using autopilot which operates safely and amazingly.

It’s stunning and beautiful, I still look back at it when I park (at the back) of parking lots. Seeing it on the way back is very satisfying and I believe it will be so for its future owner. It has become normal over the years to see people checking it out and taking pictures.

If you ever need it, it has so much power and feels very safe when you need to call on it. I tried out Tesla power tools a few times and its 0-60 is 3.9s! On one of the tests, it was a slight grade and hit 3.7s with 454hp output! I have not felt any degrade in power.

• Condition: Excellent
  • VIN: 170625
  • Originally delivered: Dec 21, 2016 (I am the original owner)
  • Miles: 104K
  • Battery & Drivetrain Warranty: until Dec 2024
  • SOC: 230 miles
  • Autopilot: HW 2.0 Enhanced Autopilot (Automatic freeway lane changing/overtaking, smart summon through parking lots)
  • FSD: Can be upgraded to FSD, service center would schedule a hardware upgrade to 3.0
  • Supercharging: Free Unlimited Supercharging
  • Color: Solid Black
  • Interior: Black with Dark Ash Wood décor
  • Seats: Black Textile
  • Wheels: 19” Slipstream Dipped Black
  • Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
  • Sunroof
  • Rear-Facing Third Row Jump Seats
  • Seats 7 (5 adults and 2 children)
  • 0-60: 3.9s.
  • Premium Connectivity
  • Horsepower: 454hp

Extras
  • Chrome Delete
  • Dipped Wheels
  • Wind noise reduction kit
  • Glass panoramic roof sunshades
  • Rear liftgate sunshade
  • Fitted Heatshield front sunshade
  • Rear jump seat USB charging and 12v lighter port
  • California car duster
  • Performance Pedals
  • Mobile Connector Charger
  • J1772 Charge Adapter
  • NEMA 5-15 Charge Adapter
  • CA HOV/carpool lane sticker
  • FasTrak pass until June 2020
  • Registration through Dec 2021

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg06.jpg07.jpg11.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 696
Last edited:
Hello @Kcain

I am definitely interested in your car. I've been interested in the 2016.5 MS with FSD capability. Please send me a PM and we can discuss. I fly out to CA at least once a year so I can go out that way and meet you in person - assuming we can make a deal happen.

Hope to hear from you soon,
James