Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dec 2016 Model S75 with 2 Year Extended Warranty

SailorDave

Dec 7, 2016
McKinney, TX
I have ordered the new model S and am looking to sell my current 2016 located in Dallas Tx, Area. The VIN is 5YJSA1EXGF170698 - 43900 Miles. It was originally a Model S60 that I unlocked to S75. It has about 228 miles with 100% charge, This car is unique in that it has:

- Lifetime Unlimited Supercharging that stays with the car
- Lifetime Data plan
- New upgraded MCU 2.0 (updated in December 2020)
- Upgraded Full Self Driving computer
- Paid Full Self Driving that stay with the car ($10,000 Value)
- Extended warranty and roadside assistance that transfers with the car good until DEC 2023

Other upgrades include:
- Chrome Delete
- Carbon Spoiler
- Aluminum Pedals
- Tesla lit Door stops
- Upgraded inter lights (brighter LED's)
- Bio Weapon Defense mode climate system activated
- Windows tinted
- Sunroof

Great condition with No Accidents, Kept in Garage and had paint protection installed (not film) when purchased it.

Title in Hand

I cannot find the window sticker but have a full spec sheet from Tesla I can email if interested

Selling price is $52,000 firm and will not consider offers below the asking price.

Please email with questions

IMG_4731.jpg
IMG_4729.jpg
IMG_4732.jpg
IMG_4736.jpg
IMG_4737.jpg
IMG_4721.jpg
IMG_4718.jpg
IMG_4734.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4725.jpg
    IMG_4725.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC