Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dec 2016 Tesla Model S 60 Free Lifetime Supercharging 19k Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale in Sacramento, CA:

December 2016 Tesla Model S 60, Blue. 19" wheels.

19,366 Miles at posting.

Free Supercharging for Life (transferable to new owner).

Full Self Driving AP 2.0.

Bioweapon defense filter added.

Asking $52k OBO. Will post pictures tomorrow.

There are cheaper S's you can find, yes. However those are likely AP1 models from earlier in 2016. Also, you're not getting FSD and unlimited free supercharging. Mine also has smart air suspension. It's also a 75 battery, just software locked. It's also still eligible to extend the warranty for another 14 months/30k miles.

Reactions: alloverx
For Sale in Sacramento, CA:

December 2016 Tesla Model S 60, Blue. 19" wheels.

19,366 Miles at posting.

Free Supercharging for Life (transferable to new owner).

Full Self Driving AP 2.0.

Bioweapon defense filter added.

Asking $52k OBO. Will post pictures tomorrow.

Very interested. Would love to come take a look this weekend. Please text 650-799-2849. Thank you. TK

While true, it's kinda sad you can trust the condition of a Tesla from a private sale better than you can from Tesla itself, lol!

i dont see how this is any different from buying at a traditional dealership. at least tesla tells you if the car has been previously repaired or not.

most dealers will just sell a damaged car as is and hope the customer dont know what to look for

i dont see the appeal as to why people prefer to buy from dealerships/tesla directly. it makes no sense to me why you would rather trust someone whose profession is to sale you something. i would rather buy from another normal joe that has owned the car and know more of the history.

i would rather buy from another normal joe that has owned the car and know more of the history

Hard to know when you found an honest one. Private sellers, especially with Teslas, have a tendency to overvalue their cars and try to oversell features which may or may not hold any actual value.

From Tesla, the only real downside is that you cannot see/drive the car before buying, but you do get the full 4 year/50k miles warranty which will fix most issues. Also, I'd not expect a car from Tesla to be hiding any major problems.

On the other hand, Tesla stripped free supercharging from their used cars so there's that too. It comes down to personal preference and what one values more.

I'd also opt to buy from a private owner but I have yet to see a fairly valued one.

Pictures posted. If you're interested, message me and I can send you more pictures, details.

IMG_3995.jpeg IMG_3994.jpeg IMG_4007.jpeg IMG_4013.jpg IMG_4010.jpg IMG_4015.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3999.jpeg
    IMG_3999.jpeg
    821.3 KB · Views: 88