Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2013 Model S P85 - 73k miles - $41k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling my 2013 P85 because I am purchasing a new Performance Model 3. You will not find a more complete December 2013 build Tesla Model S. I am the second owner - it has every option available at the time with the exception of the rear facing seats. Also includes the ESA which covers the car until 100,000 miles or December 2021. Charging to 90% yields 224 miles, extrapolating to 249 mile total range. The car has been amazing and I love driving it, just want something a little smaller and lighter as I sold my summer sports car and want one car to drive all year. The car is in excellent condition, mostly used as a commuter and occasional trips around Iowa.

Miles: 73,250 - will go up slowly as I drive a few miles to work each day
Asking price: $41,000 firm. With the trade-in value (and associated sales tax reduction), plus the partial ESA refund, and being able to sell some of the extras separately if I trade it in, they add up to just under $41,000. I'm not making much extra here, and trade-in would be a little easier. Which is why my price is firm, don't bother with any offers. This car will be traded in by December 19th, so I'd need payment by December 17th. Only listing here to give someone a better price than what Tesla will charge as a CPO.

Options:
Solid White Paint
Tan Nappa Leather interior
LTE upgrade
Gloss Obeche Wood Decor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
PANO Roof
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
Premium Upgrade Package
SubZero Weather Package
Technology package
Front and rear parking sensors
Fog lights
Power folding mirrors
Dual chargers
Free Supercharging for life of car

Extras:
EcoHitch 2" receiver to carry bikes, surf boards, ski's etc. made exclusively for Tesla
Spectra PhotoSync® Window Tint. This nano technology window film adjusts its solar energy rejecting properties based on solar intensity
Tesla All Weather floor mats, trunk liner and frunk liner - made by Weather Tech and custom made for Tesla
Blackvue DR650GW 2 Channel security cameras with 64gb storage
Tesla PVD Black Chrome coated 19" Wheels with Michelin Primacy MXM4 All Season Tires
Second set of aftermarket 21" summer wheels with TPMS sensors and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, some curb rash on these but could be fixed

ESA fixes:
Replaced both headlamp assemblies (burned out LED in DRL)
Replaced 12v battery
Replaced passenger door handle
Replaced driver door handle LED

side.jpg

window_sticker.png

lte.jpg

passenger.jpg

seat.jpg

back_seat.jpg

front.jpg

Last edited: