TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

December 2014 P85D under 6000 miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by ghardy, May 16, 2016.

1. ghardy

ghardy Member

Looking to sell my P85D so I can use the cash to start a new business, figured someone here may want it or you guys could give me feedback on pricing. It's a 2014 P85D black on black with the grey 21" turbine wheels. It spends most of its time sitting in my garage and has under 5600 miles. The car has all the options that were available at time of purchase:

21" Grey Turbine Wheels, All Glass Panoramic Roof, Black Next Gen Seats, Carbon Fiber Spoiler, Black Alcantara Headliner, Gloss Wood Finish, Autopilot/Tech Package, Premium Interior and Lighting, Air Suspension, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, Sub-Zero weather package, 3rd row seating, Dual Chargers. Again, every option available...AutoPilot ready!

Let me know any thoughts and interest.

Attached Files:

2. ghardy

ghardy Member

Guess I should have included a price, looking to get $101,000 since CPO has been listing P85Ds with over 10k miles for around $103k and I assume there's some value they provide over buying from a private seller.

3. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

Remember, part of what the CPO site gives is the $7500 fed and (in CA) $2500. $10 savings go with Tesla

4. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

$10k savings...

5. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

The $7500 federal credit is not available unless the Tesla CPO was actually inventory car and never titled. True CPO's are not eligible for the federal tax credit because they're previously owned.

6. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Member

That's correct. We bought a Tesla "inventory" 2015 P85D that had never been titled last year which allowed us to get the $7,500 federal credit and $2,500 CA rebate. CPO cars which were previously titled are NOT eligible for these $10,000 incentives in CA. This is why otherwise identical inventory cars should sell for $10,000 more than comparable year, mileage and optioned CPO cars.

Other advantage to buying "inventory" car is CarFax, AutoCheck, etc. should should our P85D as the 1st owner vs. 2nd owner on CPO which affects resale.

7. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

Interesting - I just put a deposit on a service/demo vehicle. Would this count?

8. ghardy

ghardy Member

No takers?

9. gaffneycatch

gaffneycatch Member

Still for sale?

10. ghardy

ghardy Member

Yes, it is.

11. gaffneycatch

gaffneycatch Member

I'd like to discuss. I posted a reply about an hour ago with my e-mail, but for some reason I think it may not be displaying. And I can't figure out how to PM you on here. Do you have suggestions about how we can be in touch?

12. ghardy

ghardy Member

You have a PM

13. ghardy

ghardy Member

Lowering Price to 90k, had a couple buyers fall through and would like to go ahead and sell it.

Thanks.

14. dhcp

dhcp Member

Yikes, where were you a few weeks ago? I would have snapped this up in a second. Bought something else instead but your was what I would have wanted.

15. hmmm

hmmm Member

yes.

16. Greekninja

Greekninja Member

I sent you a PM

17. Pryoritiesinc

Pryoritiesinc Member

CPO= Certified Pre Owned. Inventory and service vehicles have never been sold.

This S looks solid!

18. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

You can't get the fed tax credit on a VIN that has previously been titled. Inventory != CPO.

19. ghardy

ghardy Member

Car is sold, thanks for the responses!