Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2016 Model S 90 D with Autopilot 2.0 and Free Lifetime Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
20181110_151145.jpg
We're looking to make room in the garage for a new purchase and are offering this lightly used metallic silver Model S 90 D that was delivered December 2016 for sale. This car is one of the few Teslas that has both AP 2.0 hardware (Enhanced Autopilot enabled) and Free Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging which transfers to the new owner. The AP 2.0 hardware could be upgraded to AP 3.0 hardware in the future if the buyer decides to add Full Self Driving (FSD). FSD should be available as a $4,000 upgrade from Tesla or we could upgrade it before selling for cost.

• 90 kWh Battery - Estimated 100% charge = 286 miles
  • AWD
  • Metallic Silver Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • Grey Next Generation Leather Seats
  • Premium Interior and Lighting Upgrades Package (PUP)
  • Black Alcantara Headliner and dash
  • Carbon Fiber Decor
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Subzero Weather Package - All 5 seats heated, heated steering wheel, heated wipers
  • 19" Slipstream Wheels
  • Free Unlimited Supercharging which lasts for the life of the car and transfers to the new owner
  • Tesla All Weather Floormats & original cloth floormats
  • Blackvue 750S Dual Dashcam
  • Includes Generation 1 UMC with 14-50 adapter (charges at 40 amps, ~29 mph) and 5-15 adapters.
  • Includes J1772 charging adapter
  • Side and rear windows tinted with Huper Optik Ceramic 30 tint
  • Front surfaces of car wrapped with Suntek paint protection film
  • Includes 2 key fobs
  • Approximately 2 years of factory warranty remain
  • Extended warranty available for purchase from Tesla
  • Eligible for new purple California carpool sticker good through 2023 which allows HOV access
  • 21,200 miles
Overall, this car is in great shape and hasn't had any issues.

$71,000 for this rare AP 2 Model S with Free Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging.

Email me if you have any questions or would like to see additional images.

Attachments

• 20181110_151451.jpg
    20181110_151451.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 20181110_151410.jpg
    20181110_151410.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 20181110_151340.jpg
    20181110_151340.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 20181110_151333.jpg
    20181110_151333.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 254
  • 20181110_151306.jpg
    20181110_151306.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 20181110_151219.jpg
    20181110_151219.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
View attachment 361253 We're looking to make room in the garage for a new purchase and are offering this lightly used metallic silver Model S 90 D that was delivered December 2016 for sale. This car is one of the few Teslas that has both AP 2.0 hardware (Enhanced Autopilot enabled) and Free Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging which transfers to the new owner. The AP 2.0 hardware could be upgraded to AP 3.0 hardware in the future if the buyer decides to add Full Self Driving (FSD). FSD should be available as a $4,000 upgrade from Tesla or we could upgrade it before selling for cost.

• AWD
  • Metallic Silver Paint
  • Carbon Fiber Decor
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Subzero Weather Package - All 5 seats heated, heated steering wheel, heated wipers
  • 19" Slipstream Wheels
  • Free Unlimited Supercharging which lasts for the life of the car and transfers to the new owner
  • Free lifetime streaming data plan
  • Tesla All Weather Floormats
  • Includes Generation 1 UMC with 14-50 adapter (charges at 40 amps, ~29 mph) and 5-15 adapters.
  • Windows tinted to 25%
  • Includes 2 key fobs
  • 20,500 miles

Asking $74,500 for this AP 2 with Free Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging unicorn

Thanks. Out of town for the holidays and haven't replied to any recent messages. Maybe later today!
Thanks. Out of town for the holidays and haven't replied to any recent messages. Maybe later today!

Yes, it is still available. Let me know if you have any questions.
Ok thanks.
This is at the top top end of my budget, but would like you to contact me if anything changes or if you decide to trade it in.
View attachment 361253 We're looking to make room in the garage for a new purchase and are offering this lightly used metallic silver Model S 90 D that was delivered December 2016 for sale. This car is one of the few Teslas that has both AP 2.0 hardware (Enhanced Autopilot enabled) and Free Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging which transfers to the new owner. The AP 2.0 hardware could be upgraded to AP 3.0 hardware in the future if the buyer decides to add Full Self Driving (FSD). FSD should be available as a $4,000 upgrade from Tesla or we could upgrade it before selling for cost.

• AWD
  • Metallic Silver Paint
  • Carbon Fiber Decor
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • 19" Slipstream Wheels
  • Free lifetime streaming data plan
  • Tesla All Weather Floormats
  • Windows tinted to 25%
  • Includes 2 key fobs
  • 20,500 miles

Asking $74,500 for this AP 2 with Free Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging unicorn

Ok thanks.
This is at the top top end of my budget, but would like you to contact me if anything changes or if you decide to trade it in.
Thanks. I'll let you know.

BTW, since originally creating this thread, I found some threads the mention cars from before 2017 that have never been registered in California could receive HOV stickers. I don't know all the details but it sounds like many Tesla owners will have their HOV stickers expire next week and now California is letting older cars register for those HOV stickers and get up to 4 years of HOV access. No need to spend $$$$$$ on a new Tesla when buyers could get an AP2 car such as mine with free lifetime Supercharging and HOV sticker eligibility! :eek:

BTW, since originally creating this thread, I found some threads the mention cars from before 2017 that have never been registered in California could receive HOV stickers. I don't know all the details but it sounds like many Tesla owners will have their HOV stickers expire next week and now California is letting older cars register for those HOV stickers and get up to 4 years of HOV access. No need to spend $$$$$$ on a new Tesla when buyers could get an AP2 car such as mine with free lifetime Supercharging and HOV sticker eligibility! :eek:

Hi again,
I am new to this forum and don't really know how it works.
I would like to talk to you by phone.
Is that possible?
Thanks,
Cal
Sure. Once you reach a certain number of posts (5?), you should have the ability to send a private message (conversation). If you try clicking in my username, it should pop up a dialog which shows you a "Start a Conversation" link. You can then send me your phone number privately. I will also try creating a private conversation with you. You should see a notification in your inbox at the top of the page that looks like this:
upload_2018-12-28_10-33-4.png

If you click there, you'll be able to see my private message.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-28_10-32-54.png
    upload_2018-12-28_10-32-54.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Informative
Reactions: FalconNinetyD