Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2016 Model S 90 D with Autopilot 2.0 and Free Lifetime Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful car. I wonder how long it would take to drive it to Seattle...
Looks like the 1354 miles would take 23 hours and 41 minutes ;)

A Better Routeplanner

We've done similar road trips to Nevada, California, etc. and the free Supercharging is nice to have. :cool:

When we sold a car last year, the buyer flew in, paid and then drove it to Vegas...but that drive was only about 750 miles. There are shipping services you could use...or we could drive it to you (all or part way).

Last edited:
Yeah, there have actually been multiple people asking what terms we could provide. We're not a car dealership. lol
If it makes you feel better we're currently selling a few cars ranging from about $10k to about $40k and every single one of them have had people asking if I would set up payment plans for them. I usually respond that I'm not doing payments but there are lending institutions called banks and credit unions that are created for exactly that purpose. You get the car now and make payments (for a small fee of course) and I get my full asking price. That's the dream! Just livin' it. lol

Here's a message I just got yesterday on the $10k car:

"Hey men I was wondering if you’d take a down payment and a payment plan with a contract of course saying I’ll pay off the car or you can call the cops on me and get me arrested"

With a positive sales pitch like that, how can I say no!? He needs some lessons in salesmanship. Haha!

Sorry for the OT post. Just trying to commiserate I suppose.

Free bump!

I've had a couple PMs asking and yes, this car is eligible for the new purple HOV sticker which allows EVs to use the HOV lanes in California since it was never previously registered in California (thus no previous HOV sticker).

California's New Purple HOV Sticker To Debut In January 2019
Clean Air Vehicle Decals - High Occupancy Vehicle Lane Usage

Those of you with expired green or white HOV stickers could continue using those HOV lanes if you buy and register this eligible vehicle. Imagine the hours saved during your driving over the next 4 years! :)

Not sure how to send you a PM. New member and I live in Boulder. Interested in your car.
If you are a new user, you can't send PMs until you've posted ~5 messages in the forums. If you'd like to contact us sooner, you can send an email to [email protected]

BTW, I'll be up in Broomfield this afternoon. If you are available, I could bring the car by. Alternatively, we could arrange a time later this week.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! I just joined the forum as I am starting to shop for a used S. I am interested in the 2016 Refresh version with EAP and Hardware 2.0, which is what your vehicle has. Via Tesla directly, they sell CPO (ish) with a 4 yr 50k warranty. Is the extended service agreement still available for purchase on your car to extend beyond the original warranty? Also the Tesla used car sales process assigns a condition rating of 0 to 5, with poor condition ratings in the 2.x and great condition in the high 4s. I’d suggest taking lots of pictures to help buyers compare against the ones that Tesla is selling — documenting every ding, scratch and even wheel rash. I’d be interested but was thinking of waiting until End of year for the 36 mo leases on the late 3016 vehicles to end which will open up more choices and lower prices. I’m expecting this configuration to drop to the low 60s by then. Sharing 1 buyers perspective and approach in case it’s helpful. Sounds like an interesting experience to sell direct.

Hi! I just joined the forum as I am starting to shop for a used S. I am interested in the 2016 Refresh version with EAP and Hardware 2.0, which is what your vehicle has. Via Tesla directly, they sell CPO (ish) with a 4 yr 50k warranty. Is the extended service agreement still available for purchase on your car to extend beyond the original warranty? Also the Tesla used car sales process assigns a condition rating of 0 to 5, with poor condition ratings in the 2.x and great condition in the high 4s. I’d suggest taking lots of pictures to help buyers compare against the ones that Tesla is selling — documenting every ding, scratch and even wheel rash. I’d be interested but was thinking of waiting until End of year for the 36 mo leases on the late 3016 vehicles to end which will open up more choices and lower prices. I’m expecting this configuration to drop to the low 60s by then. Sharing 1 buyers perspective and approach in case it’s helpful. Sounds like an interesting experience to sell direct.
Yes, the ESA is still available for the price of $2100 for two years or $4250 for 4 years. We have lots of other pictures available (and can share the link via PM or email). We can also take any additional pictures that are requested.

I don't know how their rating system works but I would guess this car would be rated in the high 4s since there are no dings, no scratches and only one tiny bit of wheel rash that I have to search for.

I've been watching CPOs/Used for months....where would one find such rating of which you speak? I have Never seen that.