Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2016 Model S 90 D with Autopilot 2.0 and Free Lifetime Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The rating is only available from a Tesla used car sales advisor and you can provide the VIN and ask them for the condition rating and the notes they have on the car. Some of the cars also have additional photos that the sales rep can send you beyond the ones automatically sent to you when you request.

• Funny
Reactions: croman
Yes, the ESA is still available for the price of $2100 for two years or $4250 for 4 years. We have lots of other pictures available (and can share the link via PM or email). We can also take any additional pictures that are requested.

I don't know how their rating system works but I would guess this car would be rated in the high 4s since there are no dings, no scratches and only one tiny bit of wheel rash that I have to search for.
Yes, it sounds like a great condition car! Wish I had the budget to pull the trigger now on this purchase now!

Reactions: darxsys
Yes, it sounds like a great condition car! Wish I had the budget to pull the trigger now on this purchase now!
Yes, especially now that Supercharging rates have gone up. This is one of the few cars built with upgradeable AP2 technology (which will allow Full Self Driving) and has free Supercharging for life! Imagine never having to pay to drive your car again! Similar 2017 cars are virtually identical but don't have free Supercharging that transfers to the new owner, making this car a much better deal.

Reactions: Shateam
Yes, especially now that Supercharging rates have gone up. This is one of the few cars built with upgradeable AP2 technology (which will allow Full Self Driving) and has free Supercharging for life! Imagine never having to pay to drive your car again! Similar 2017 cars are virtually identical but don't have free Supercharging that transfers to the new owner, making this car a much better deal.

This is definitely the best preowned Tesla on the market right now, no question.

Just slightly too expensive for me, too.:(

Btw, when did the supercharging rates go up?

What's the reason you didn't get the smart suspension? I would think with the snow you would want the ability to increase clearance. How has it handled Colorado winters?
My city sales taxes are pretty high and smart suspension and UHF would've added another $5000. Sales tax would've bumped it up even more. I was already spending a lot at over $104,000 so I skipped a couple options and "saved" over $5400. A friend lives in a cheaper tax district and was able to get both of those options and pay his sales taxes and paid less than me! In late 2017, those options became standard so I missed out.

I haven't had any problems with the snow but try to avoid driving it if the roads are really bad.