Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2017 S 100d for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought car before I was informed by my insurance company that I can't drive it to work. Metallic Blue/Carbon inside trim, AP, black premium interior package, premium interior package, glass roof, smart air suspension, supercharger enabled. 3240 miles. Bought in December. Willing to entertain any reasonable offer.

Bought car before I was informed by my insurance company that I can't drive it to work. Metallic Blue/Carbon inside trim, AP, black premium interior package, premium interior package, glass roof, smart air suspension, supercharger enabled. 3240 miles. Bought in December. Willing to entertain any reasonable offer.
Interesting! How does an insurance company dictate that you can not drive the car to work, so what good is the insurance?

Reactions: Amit519
When you are a medical examiner and have to respond to murder scenes in bad neighborhoods at 2 am or anytime for that matter. They don’t care about my Ford Escape, but they won’t cover the Tesla. As I am on duty 24/7, I don’t get much of a chance to drive the Tesla. It looks great in the garage.

When you are a medical examiner and have to respond to murder scenes in bad neighborhoods at 2 am or anytime for that matter. They don’t care about my Ford Escape, but they won’t cover the Tesla. As I am on duty 24/7, I don’t get much of a chance to drive the Tesla. It looks great in the garage.

That sucks !!! Sorry for that !

Attachments

• IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    836.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    365.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    310.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    399.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1152.JPG
    IMG_1152.JPG
    449.8 KB · Views: 108

Hello friend! Can you upload an image or several. Moreover, can you upload the window sales sticker?

Instead of eating $30K depreciation, have you considered checking with other insurance companies? You can pay for a lot of insurance with that! Anything is insurable...
Yes, I agree! Switch from that stupid insurance company! The Hartford told me they wouldn't insure any Tesla's. I nicely told them to shove it and went with a company that does. It would be one of the best decisions you ever made... Those stupid insurers deserve to have less customers.

@cmallak Not that you need to change your mind if you have already decided to sell, but do try other insurance companies first. You have a very nice car and it would be bad if that was the only reason you had to sell it and take a financial hit too. Both my Tesla MS (P100D and 100D) are insured with State Farm, no problems and no questions asked. State Farm also has my 2017 Corvette Z06 and my house, so I guess they couldn't refuse to insure my Teslas.