Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD Dec 12 2021
MYLR 5 Seat Red Black Tow NoFSD
Delivered Sep 26 2022 Clarkston, MI
VIN received Sep 15 2022 A015xx
EDD bounced all over. Last 3 were 2 week windows, end of July to end of August to end of September. Next day I got my VIN.
This was the time when Brad Sloan’s Austin drone footage was titled “You Want Red, We Got Red.” Also when the plant celebrated their 10000 build but they were building number 15000.
Car came with new door trim and the package shelf.
The package shelf sits on 2 pins near the top of the rear seat backs. No fasteners. It has two folds cross car about a foot from the seat back allowing it to fold up and forward and kind of rest so you can open the load floor and put groceries in the trunk well. There are not stops or locks.
Couldn’t find any problems in the first 24 hrs. Great car to drive. No problem adapting to the touch screen controls. Will see when I get a sudden downpour.
I wish the HD radio allowed me to add comments on the screen. Some of the station identification is non existent or vague.
We have a lot of grooved concrete on the freeways in Michigan. Provides better traction in rain and ice but is noisy. This car is quieter than any car I have had. Continental ProContact RX tires.
Car came with PPF patches at bottom of rear doors and front mud flaps a good idea for Michigan.
I got the Mobile Connector promo code. Ordered after delivery in the hope a MC was in the car. Not so but is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Car did come with the J1772 adapter which allows me to charge with my Clipper Creek LCS25. I have had 3 Volts.
The DA was great. DA said they had many Austin cars lately.
Very pleased with the car.
Red is the best color.
For those waiting I can say it was worth the wait.
With the price increases since I ordered I got the car with next year’s possible tax credit months early.

OD Dec 12 2021
MYLR 5 Seat Red Black Tow NoFSD
Delivered Sep 26 2022 Clarkston, MI
VIN received Sep 15 2022 A015xx
EDD bounced all over. Last 3 were 2 week windows, end of July to end of August to end of September. Next day I got my VIN.
This was the time when Brad Sloan’s Austin drone footage was titled “You Want Red, We Got Red.” Also when the plant celebrated their 10000 build but they were building number 15000.
Car came with new door trim and the package shelf.
The package shelf sits on 2 pins near the top of the rear seat backs. No fasteners. It has two folds cross car about a foot from the seat back allowing it to fold up and forward and kind of rest so you can open the load floor and put groceries in the trunk well. There are not stops or locks.
Couldn’t find any problems in the first 24 hrs. Great car to drive. No problem adapting to the touch screen controls. Will see when I get a sudden downpour.
I wish the HD radio allowed me to add comments on the screen. Some of the station identification is non existent or vague.
We have a lot of grooved concrete on the freeways in Michigan. Provides better traction in rain and ice but is noisy. This car is quieter than any car I have had. Continental ProContact RX tires.
Car came with PPF patches at bottom of rear doors and front mud flaps a good idea for Michigan.
I got the Mobile Connector promo code. Ordered after delivery in the hope a MC was in the car. Not so but is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Car did come with the J1772 adapter which allows me to charge with my Clipper Creek LCS25. I have had 3 Volts.
The DA was great. DA said they had many Austin cars lately.
Very pleased with the car.
Red is the best color.
For those waiting I can say it was worth the wait.
With the price increases since I ordered I got the car with next year’s possible tax credit months early.
I'm so happy for you! Exciting, isn't it? I like my Red a lot! I can't get over the power. Not that I don't have the need for speed, but the LR is stupid fast and I'm glad I didn't spend the extra money for the Performance.

I'm so happy for you! Exciting, isn't it? I like my Red a lot! I can't get over the power. Not that I don't have the need for speed, but the LR is stupid fast and I'm glad I didn't spend the extra money for the Performance.
I think the old line car makers are a little too “stern” or even boring. This car is fun.
I am so surprised that with the dysfunctional EDD system we ordered our cars on the same day and got them almost the same day.
I thought there was no way to get this car at end of quarter when cars go to buyers near the factory. Tesla delivered cars to Louisville and Detroit.