Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Just FYI, it was 24 days between VIN received and delivery for me. I'm guessing you will need to tack on a few days for the trip to Maui. You'll probably get a couple more EDD updates.
It’s supposed to be delivered to Young Brothers in Honolulu today, we’ll see. Frustrating part is it could go on next ship, or the next, or the next… I have a friend/acquaintance who’s pretty big at YB Maui and, despite my hints, he seems unable to pull any strings. Oh well, I am really just happy to be getting it soon

Reactions: fstop11
I've been looking at the November Waiting Room and some mid-November customers are still getting their dates moved around without a vin yet. It appears that the last two weeks of November orders are still in que. You can see the November crowd going crazy trying to figure out the delivery algorithm too.

Reactions: Otter2007
I've been looking at the November Waiting Room and some mid-November customers are still getting their dates moved around without a vin yet. It appears that the last two weeks of November orders are still in que. You can see the November crowd going crazy trying to figure out the delivery algorithm too.
I’m a November person with a 11/4/21 order date. I see most November orders around mine are expected around the August/September timeframe. I don’t try to solve the algorithm anymore and simply stay calm and wait my turn. I enjoy seeing others get their VINs and know I’m one step closer to mine :)

With the Austin’s factory coming up to speed, the output should increase soon so hopefully you all will start to see decreased waiting times compared to the September, October, and November groups.

Reactions: DerbyCityY
yup that's a smart tactic to get some info of prior orders like Oct, Nov and Dec. I'm late January so who knows a lot of early Jan being pushed back to late Oct now. Make sense because Dec 2021 orders need to be first built lol. It will be interesting if the demand decreases due to these ridiculous price increases in 2022 - ouch. Good Luck my friend!

Well, crap. Got within 8 days of my delivery window and this morning it pushed out again another 6 weeks. Now end of August-end of September . Wondering if this will ever end. It will probably show up when the snow does just in time to put it in the garage. I ordered last July, then put on hold until December trying to wait on the new battery technology and possible tax break. (which both turned out to be a nothing burger iIMO). The only silver lining is that my locked in price is now about 12k less than buying today.

Can I borrow one of y'all's Model Y for the rest of the summer ? 😜

Anyone else have this happen? My delivery date range was July 12-August 09 and has now jumped to October 22 - December 03 :(! I was sent the trade in text on May 28. This is like the 5th time they have moved the date.

Ordered Dec. 14th 2021. MYLR Black w/ Black Int. 19" Wheel. No FSD.

It’s supposed to be delivered to Young Brothers in Honolulu today, we’ll see. Frustrating part is it could go on next ship, or the next, or the next… I have a friend/acquaintance who’s pretty big at YB Maui and, despite my hints, he seems unable to pull any strings. Oh well, I am really just happy to be getting it soon
Did your car make it to Maui?