Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had our car delivered Sep 12th F539 through carrier direct. Car feels great, there were some gaps around the lights. One taillight had condensation. One headlight wasn’t flush. The mid row back seating panel was broken and pulled apart. We couldn’t clip it back together and the weather stripping on the passenger window on the front side was rippled. Put in the service request through the app, and have a Mobil team coming out next week. The delivery driver did get the interior a bit dirty to include the headliner, but we will attempt to clean it ourselves. We didn’t want to put in a service appointment for every little thing but the condensation is the big one. Had 4 miles on it at delivery. Once I swapped my profile to carrier direct after getting the VIN all EDDs vanished to TBD. FYI. I wound up calling the SA to verify I was good on ny end and it would be ready for delivery when it arrived at the service center. It took 1 week from arrival in KC to delivery in my driveway 6 hours away. We couldn’t be happier, glad the wait is over! Good luck to the rest of you!

Question for folks who took delivery via picking up from Service/sales center. How long between the text of “your car has left factory” to actual pick up or next update?

It has been two weeks since the text of my Tesla leaving factory. But man it’s been an excruciating wait.

I am on east coast so very much interest in experience of those from northeast States.

Dec. 4, 2021 order of LR MY, blue, towhitch, delivered in Colorado Springs on Sept. 3. Austin build, almost everything OK at delivery. Frunk mis-alignment scheduled for mobile service this coming Monday. Seeing some phantom braking, but mostly understandable situations suggesting built-in caution in confusing cases. But, a few I think are just mistakes needing a fix. Generally a great car so far.

Took the delivery today - no panel gaps and everything looked good BUT....while driving I noticed a consistent rattling noise near the rear seat passenger side between the roof panel and sunroof. Looks like something is loose or broken. Had to schedule a service visit on day 1 and it was scheduled for 2 weeks later :(
Congratulations!! i have my delivery tomorrow morning. Do I need to do ACH transfer now or can I do it tomorrow once I look at the vehicle

Pls let me know
Thanks!

Reactions: DerbyCityY
Congratulations!! i have my delivery tomorrow morning. Do I need to do ACH transfer now or can I do it tomorrow once I look at the vehicle

Pls let me know
Thanks!
You shouldn't need to do it now. Some people prefer to get it done ASAP just to be sure that everything is done and that there are no technical problems that could delay things. Many people prefer to withhold that last payment until they have a chance to inspect the car and pay right before accepting the vehicle.

Reactions: Skk1969
You shouldn't need to do it now. Some people prefer to get it done ASAP just to be sure that everything is done and that there are no technical problems that could delay things. Many people prefer to withhold that last payment until they have a chance to inspect the car and pay right before accepting the vehicle.
Thank you for the response. That’s where I was leaning to. Appreciate your response

Reactions: Silence88
Question for folks who took delivery via picking up from Service/sales center. How long between the text of “your car has left factory” to actual pick up or next update?

It has been two weeks since the text of my Tesla leaving factory. But man it’s been an excruciating wait.

I am on east coast so very much interest in experience of those from northeast States.
Two weeks does seem unusual. I definitely had contact & updates within that time frame.

I got my departing the factory message September 16. Then Sept. 21 I got a message asking if I had a trade-in. Sept. 22 saying it my turn to schedule my Model Y for delivery. It gave me 4 dates to choose from, 9/26 through 9/29 and available time slots for my appointment.

Reactions: Silence88
One month later and still no new bumper
It got lost in the transit
Placed new order and it’s another two week or who the hell knows how long the wait 🤦‍♀️
The bumper finally came and it was replaced today
Looks good no color match issues

6971C9AE-53B1-4561-B2C9-C7DE6AF177FA.jpeg
B05B3492-4BD3-4B68-AC4E-E7951411F1C9.jpeg