Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time posting and learning more about the Model Y through the forums.

Model Y Long Range
White with black interior
Gemini Wheels
OD: 12/21/2021
EDD: May 4 - June 1 (Was July)
VIN : No
Pickup location: Houston Texas
Tow
No FSD
I would like to make a minor recommendation that will be of use to a lot of members:
Please enter the model, color ext/int, wheels, Tow, and FSD, Order Date (OD), Estimated Delivery Date (EDDs), VIN, and pick-up location in your signature.

Just ordered a few days ago but don't see a January 2022 thread. Had a November EDD as stated on the order page and today it updated to 6/13-7/11

1642817684779.png

• Funny
Reactions: BGOwner
I know profile completion has to do with when you get your EDD, but I'm wondering about the trade in part. I hadn't filled that out yet, as it seemed silly to post the pics of a car that won't be traded for another six months. But, seeing that others in my area have been updated from July to May, but I'm still July, I'm thinking I should just go ahead and get it all on there and update it later. What's been your experience?

Model Y Long Range
Red with black interior
20” wheels
OD: 12/27/2021
EDD: July 2022
Pickup location: Mt Kisco, NY
No tow
No FSD
Model Y Long Range
Red with black interior
20” wheels
OD: 12/27/2021
EDD: July 2022
Pickup location: Mt Kisco, NY
No tow
No FSD
EDD updated to May 17-June 14

See my post from December 11, 2021. I got a July EDD. That was just updated to May 9-June 8. MYLR Blue/Blk w/ 19” wheels, no tow, 5 seat. Just biding my time. I live in Santa Fe and the assumption is that west coast vehicles will be coming from Fremont and east coast cars from Austin (once it is at full production). But is that geographic or is Fremont producing for CA, OR, and WA and Austin due to the demand there and Austin producing for the rest of the country? All guesses or does someone other than Musk actually know?

See my post from December 11, 2021. I got a July EDD. That was just updated to May 9-June 8. MYLR Blue/Blk w/ 19” wheels, no tow, 5 seat. Just biding my time. I live in Santa Fe and the assumption is that west coast vehicles will be coming from Fremont and east coast cars from Austin (once it is at full production). But is that geographic or is Fremont producing for CA, OR, and WA and Austin due to the demand there and Austin producing for the rest of the country? All guesses or does someone other than Musk actually know?
From what I read, it’s everything west of Austin would come from Fremont. So add NV, ID,MT, MN, Utah. At the very least. Also, not sure where TX orders are coming from cause they would need to ship Austin cars out and back into state due to some strange laws.