Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
December 2022? I would definitely call your SA or Tesla Customer Service regarding this EDD.
I called already. They said they're not sure why it says that but my profile is complete and everything is good, so I should check back in a couple of weeks. That was last week, so I'm not really sure what to make of it. When I build my model on the website, it still shows July 2022 so I don't know what the deal is.

I ordered on Dec 14th.
Model Y LR, Midnight Silver Metallic, 20" Induction wheels, Black interior, 5 seater, with FSD, no tow
Originally my EDD was July, then bumped to Dec 20-31, then they wanted me to schedule a day to pickup between Dec 22-24th. I had them place me on hold until the 1st. Had TBD until last night. EDD is back to July.

If July sticks, I'll have wished I held off on selling my old car. Oh well, we can get by on sharing a single car for a few months.
Just got an update to my EDD. It's now showing: March 20 - March 31

Reactions: AndroidAuto
A company called CarbuyerUSA offered me $65,213 for my 2021 Y.
Out the door with tax and tags I paid $55k on May 1.
That offer was about 3 weeks ago, and when I asked for an updated offer
they came down $3,400 saying there was a glut of Tesla's available now.
I'm hoping the supply on hand goes down and offer goes back up.
I think the glut must have been due to end of quarter deliveries and those
guys had to sell their cars before they intended?
Time will tell.
Allegedly, they list your car at a dealer-only auction as a "pending" vehicle. before purchasing it from you. Dealers are then able to bid on this pending vehicle.

If it doesn't receive a high enough bid, they will lower the price in accordance with the bid range, claiming a variety of reasons. It's a pretty ingenious business model (selling inventory you've invested no capital in, and haven't taken delivery of, etc.), but not so great for buyers who are often disappointed.

Ordered my MYLR White w/ black 19” wheels with tow. EDD of September. It has Never moved.
Strange thing is that if I reorder exact same car today it shows July EDD.
I had a hold since August so I have saved the 5k in price increases but September seems a looooooong way out.
I was told that cars that produce the highest revenue for Tesla are produced first if all other things are equal so I’m probably being pushed to the back of the Tesla bus and punished for the hold 🤷🏻.

Ordered my MYLR White w/ black 19” wheels with tow. EDD of September. It has Never moved.
Strange thing is that if I reorder exact same car today it shows July EDD.
I had a hold since August so I have saved the 5k in price increases but September seems a looooooong way out.
I was told that cars that produce the highest revenue for Tesla are produced first if all other things are equal so I’m probably being pushed to the back of the Tesla bus and punished for the hold 🤷🏻.
Ordered Dec 6

Order Date (OD): 04.12.2021 (that’s December 4)
EDD when reserved: Feb/Mar 2022
Estimated Delivery Date (EDD): not shown on website or app
VIN : No
Pickup location: Zürich
Model Y Long Range (MYLR)
Red
20” Induction wheels
Black interior
Enhanced AP
Did not order but will most likely need winter tires.

Tesla rep told me that delivery would be Feb/Mar “if there’s a vehicle that matches my configuration on Feb delivery”. It baffles me that they can’t check if there’s one.

Hoping it comes with the recently announced extended range and AMD Ryzen APU…

Order Date (OD): 12/24/2021
Estimated Delivery Date (EDD): July
Pickup location: Honolulu
Model Y Long Range
Red with Black interior
20'' Induction wheels
No FSD

I ordered mine after my wife took delivery of her MYLR. We started with "his & hers" Model 3 SR+ in our driveway, and we'll wind up with two MYLRs. I love my M3SR+, but I really like the higher seating position as my knees continue to degrade. 🤣 Plus, the trade-in value Tesla is offering is fairly generous (for now). I imagine that will decrease as more M3 owners decide to upgrade.

Reactions: marramgg
Model Y Long Range
White with black interior
7 seats
19” wheels
OD: 12/18/2021
EDD: July 2022
Pickup location: Plano, TX
Tow
No FSD

Our second time going through this (Model 3 in 2018), so I have very little faith in the July date, lol (but it would be nice).