Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just hope that by my moving our dates to the end of the 2nd QTR or even to the 3rd, we would get what people call v2.00: Single casting front and back, integrated 4680 structural battery pack.
The prices will rise over the next few months due to supply chain issues and such.
Did your EDD move again? Mine did ugh.. but ordered in Jan 28th so make sense if it's a month after your EDD.

Ordered LR white/black with induction on 12/24. EDD is 5/31 to 6/28. My apartment has assigned parking and all EV spots are taken so hopefully by the time I get my MY one of the spots open up. Otherwise I'll have to use SC about 20 minutes away. Not exactly ideal..

Reactions: Otter2007
Ordered LR white/black with induction on 12/24. EDD is 5/31 to 6/28. My apartment has assigned parking and all EV spots are taken so hopefully by the time I get my MY one of the spots open up. Otherwise I'll have to use SC about 20 minutes away. Not exactly ideal..
What is the turn over rate on those EV spots? Are there any non Tesla charging stations nearby? Maybe your use case fits this scenario, but I’d think long and hard about relying on a Supercharger 20 minutes away especially come winter and reduced range.

What is the turn over rate on those EV spots? Are there any non Tesla charging stations nearby? Maybe your use case fits this scenario, but I’d think long and hard about relying on a Supercharger 20 minutes away especially come winter and reduced range.
No idea. Tenant with the spot will need to move out. Management mentioned June but nothing confirmed. My current car I refuel every 2 weeks and gets round 300 miles per tank so once every 2 weeks doesn't sound too bad. Hopefully will get a spot before winter.

No idea. Tenant with the spot will need to move out. Management mentioned June but nothing confirmed. My current car I refuel every 2 weeks and gets round 300 miles per tank so once every 2 weeks doesn't sound too bad. Hopefully will get a spot before winter.
If there’s a 115 V outlet nearby you could always use that. It’s a slow trickle charge but still charges. It doesn’t sound like you drive that much so that might work for you

My Dec 21st order got pushed back 3 months today. This has been my progression so far.

Pick up in Las Vegas
MYLR Red, 20 " tires, black interior, no tow, no FSD

Original EDD: July
2nd EDD May 10th- June (Cant remember exact date now)
3rd EDD June 10- July 8
Changed this morning to Sept 9 - Nov 4

Has anyone else been pushed back this far?

Reading your post (ekb88) I placed my order Dec.19, I am happy to say I no longer
have to be annoyed by this B.S. I purchased a Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL today which is in
transit and due at the dealer on or before April 5. I'm too old (75) for these games,
with Tesla probably hoping more people like me cancel their orders so they can sell the
cars for higher prices. I'm done. I've read great reviews for the I5, and watched many positive
videos. Not much bad to say about them as of yet.

Anyone local to me looking to purchase a complete set of all weather mats by Tesmanian?
Includes frunk, trunk, front and back floor, plus I have mud flaps and other items I'd like to unload
from the sale of my 2021 Model Y. All just like new.

Reading your post (ekb88) I placed my order Dec.19, I am happy to say I no longer
have to be annoyed by this B.S. I purchased a Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL today which is in
transit and due at the dealer on or before April 5. I'm too old (75) for these games,
with Tesla probably hoping more people like me cancel their orders so they can sell the
cars for higher prices. I'm done. I've read great reviews for the I5, and watched many positive
videos. Not much bad to say about them as of yet.

Anyone local to me looking to purchase a complete set of all weather mats by Tesmanian?
Includes frunk, trunk, front and back floor, plus I have mud flaps and other items I'd like to unload
from the sale of my 2021 Model Y. All just like new.
Sorry to see you go. I, myself, have been thinking of switching to EV6 GT-Line AWD. I have driven it twice and I liked it. I am having a problem locating one within 250 miles.