Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered a white MYL in Sept 6 2021, and the delivery keeps getting pushed - Now it says EDD Aug 24-Sept 20 - basically ONE year waiting... I wonder if anything can be done. We are in NYC.

Last edited:
As I reported over on the Florida thread, picked up car today. Thing was flawless and lord knows i looked at everything. So far, haven't found it. I'll admit the cleaning job was spotty but hey, i can wash myself. had 6 miles on the odometer. enjoying so far
OK so turns out I did find a couple of minor things. First there was a small scratch to the wood trim and down into the silver part. At first I thought it was dirty, come try to clean it and its an actual scratch, my ocd wont let me not report it. Then while perusing the car this morning putting on some spray wax, found a couple of "bumps" on two spots on the paint, like little bumpy tiny points and one very very minute chip on the hood, at least i think its a chip, didnt come off. None of it really bothers me except the wood but i put in a service ticket for the paint and the scratch in the event that i have an issue with the paint later on in life.

Also any body else's dashboard towards the center, the "rubber piece that separates the dash i guess speakers? right near the glass be sort of "pushed" downward in the middle? I don't know how to explain it other than its not even across the dash.

I picked up my Model Y yesterday 5/24. I didn't spot anything wrong with it, but I didn't have much time to review it (my own schedule, not the delivery center rushing me). I'll take another look this morning before my 24 hour/100 mile period ends to report cosmetic issues. The Rockville, MD delivery center wasn't busy (there weren't tons of people about), but all of the delivery slots were full and many vehicles were onsite waiting for delivery. I saw a few with charge ports tapped over that were still waiting for parts. I haven't really taken pics yet, besides you all have seen these things a million time by now. I will share my accessories list. Items 1 - 3 I bought before delivery. Items 4 -13 yesterday, and I'll probably order the remainder by the end of the week.

ItemStore
1​
Homelink ModuleTesla
2​
Rally Armor Mud FlapsModel Plus Studio
3​
Swigzy Car Cup Holder Expander AdapterAmazon
4​
TuxMat for 2022 Tesla Model Y 5-SeaterAmazon
5​
Model Y Retractable Cargo Bay Cover Utility ShelfAmazon
6​
Motrobe Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Organizer Side Storage Box with Lid Reinforced Handle for Model Y Interior Accessories Black 2022 2021 2020Amazon
7​
Model Y Trunk Sill Plate CoverAmazon
8​
Model 3/Y Real Carbon Fiber DashboardHansshow
9​
Model 3/Y Real Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler Rear Trunk WingHansshow
10​
Model 3/Y Real Carbon Fiber Center Console Trim Panel CoverHansshow
11​
Real Carbon Fiber Tesla Logo for Model 3/YHansshow
12​
Quick Bandit Front License Plate Mountwww.1975creations.com