Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you complete your profile? I've read some people thought they had completed it, but forgot something like uploading an insurance card and that prevented them from moving forward in the system. If your profile was completed, I would definitely reach out to Tesla and ask them about the reason for the delay.
Yh I did. All good now. Got a text today asking if I wanted accelerated delivery. Accepted it for$1500 more as it was the black available. Picking up next week.

Reactions: DerbyCityY
Just got pushed again this morning. Now showing July 28 - Sept 8. Ugh. We have a baby due in November and I'm genuinely worried we won't have the Tesla in time now.

OD: 12/18/21. MYLR MSM, black 7 seat interior. 20" induction wheels, Yes Tow, No FSD.
Comgrats on the baby. Same lol. Only ordered one because i'm having my first kid around the same time as yours. Gl

Reactions: scgoodfella
I had been texting with the Eden Prairie, MN store to verify my payment the last couple of days and was happy that it finally showed yesterday.

I asked them to verify that my car won't be missing any parts since I'm driving 4 hours to pick it up and don't want to leave empty handed. They said it arrived yesterday and was not affected by the charging ECU shortage. So now I'm patiently (?) waiting until Wednesday to pick it up. Hopefully they'll use this time to fix any problems rather than just let it sit there. So soon!

It is, thought they were offering accelerated delivery in Austin area by offering MYSR AWD. Are you sure it is a MYLR?
You are right. Standard range offered at 279mi with the 4680 batteries. I cancelled. Well, solid waste of time. I'll try again at some point when demand slows. They told me i have to reorder lr at todays price since i accepted the accelerated.

I’m on Maui so I’m very happy to see your progress! I ordered MYLR Blue, Tow, 19”, no FSD 12/1/21 and my EDD is July/Aug. what was your configuration and what EDD were you seeing before this progress?
I hadn't seen any movement whatsoever for about 6-8 weeks, and I was thinking I'd get moved out later. Then the VIN showed up all of a sudden. Hopefully something similar will happen for you! By the way, my wife has the exact configuration you ordered. She loves it (so do I), but she regrets getting the Gemini wheels, although she already has curb rash.

I opted for Red with the 20" induction wheels. It's going to be a long few weeks of waiting!

Aloha, and I wish you a speedy delivery!

Reactions: 808litt
You are right. Standard range offered at 279mi with the 4680 batteries. I cancelled. Well, solid waste of time. I'll try again at some point when demand slows. They told me i have to reorder lr at todays price since i accepted the accelerated.
WHAT? You must have taken a Sherry-Vallum cocktail to take that news so calmly after waiting as long. You've still got something to wait for with the new baby this November. Best of luck!

I hadn't seen any movement whatsoever for about 6-8 weeks, and I was thinking I'd get moved out later. Then the VIN showed up all of a sudden. Hopefully something similar will happen for you! By the way, my wife has the exact configuration you ordered. She loves it (so do I), but she regrets getting the Gemini wheels, although she already has curb rash.

I opted for Red with the 20" induction wheels. It's going to be a long few weeks of waiting!

Aloha, and I wish you a speedy delivery!
I already regret the 19” wheels, I would now go with the 20” but afraid to change my delivery date with the upgrade. It could make it sooner, it could push it out. I asked a sales person via text and they said it could well change it, but we’re vague about how. What does she regret exactly, looks?

I already regret the 19” wheels, I would now go with the 20” but afraid to change my delivery date with the upgrade. It could make it sooner, it could push it out. I asked a sales person via text and they said it could well change it, but we’re vague about how. What does she regret exactly, looks?
Yep, it's strictly looks. I don't think they look bad when you remove the aero covers; I think the silver is a nice contrast to the blue, but the MY aero covers are kind of ugly IMHO. I think the M3 covers look much better, but I've seen some wraps for the Gemini covers that improve the look. But at least the 19" tires should be cheaper and they're more efficient.

I agree though; it's not worth delaying delivery just to change out the wheels.