Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess My VIN Date Pool (With Prize!)

My MYLR blue, tow, 19” ordered 12/1/22 Honolulu delivery has been holding steady after some fluctuations at July 22- August 26. My investigation suggests that deliveries nearer to Fremont factory go out mostly at the end of quarters, and those further away towards the beginning of quarters to allow more time for them to arrive (accounting benefit to having fewer cars in transit at quarter end). So given the EDD and the time it takes to get to Hawaii, mine should be being built around first month of Q3 in July.

Rules: Look at other guesses, select and post a unique date, and give your reasoning. The winner will be person closest to the actual date VIN is assigned. The prize will be something (cheap) from here on Maui that I’ll actually mail to you if you want provide an address (not a scam, I’m a real, bored, person and there’s no entry fee or anything). Good luck!

(PS- I’m going to to this on Reddit at r/TeslaModelY also)
I’ll start with my optimistic guess of July 1st, first day of Q3 and it would be a great way to start my weekend!

That's what was confirmed to me by my SA as well. But I guess aside from those verbal agreements, the only way to confirm is if someone who took delivery after the announcement but ordered before can confirm first-hand.
I picked up May 20 and had it. All orders placed before April 28 will come with mobile connector. Until that date, ordering website said it would be included, so it would be false advertising if they didn’t deliver

Reactions: Otter2007
Took delivery yesterday. Car is near perfect (little vibration in steering wheel above 60mph). Delivery process at Brentwood, TN center was beyond perfect. They offered delivery over the weekend but I was out of town. Communication with me in the past week was so good. They called me to go over final payment procedures etc...did the bank transfer on site...perfect....and were so responsive to my texts throughout. For all the horror stories we read about, don't go crazy worried. I tend to believe the overwhelming majority of deliveries and car quality are similar to my experience. We just don't hear the good stories all the time.

Took delivery yesterday. Car is near perfect (little vibration in steering wheel above 60mph). Delivery process at Brentwood, TN center was beyond perfect. They offered delivery over the weekend but I was out of town. Communication with me in the past week was so good. They called me to go over final payment procedures etc...did the bank transfer on site...perfect....and were so responsive to my texts throughout. For all the horror stories we read about, don't go crazy worried. I tend to believe the overwhelming majority of deliveries and car quality are similar to my experience. We just don't hear the good stories all the time.
Sounds great, were you texting your SA, your local service center, or Tesla directly? Congrats!!!