I am attempting to decide whether to wait or to order once I have access to the configurator. I have decided to go with these options- First Production Premium Package Long Range Paint: White Undecided on getting- Wheels: 19" Sport Wheels or stick with the Aero wheels. (I plan to put snow tires on instead of going with AWD, since many are saying that electric cars with RWD and snow tires is good enough. Is this what you guys think or what are your thoughts on this?) My current estimated time is Apr - Jun 2018. The reason I am trying to decide whether or not to order it once I have access is due to my current lease which doesn't end until June 2019 and the full $7,500 tax credit expiration. If I were to get it once I have access to the configurator, I would sell my lease and most likely come out even or possibly a make 1-2k. However, I would get the full tax credit and as long as my car sold at the right time also at least event or 1-2k better. Or do I plan on just wait my lease out, most likely not getting any tax credit at all, and buy the car with even more refinements in June of 2019? I keep going back and forth and I am thinking that I am going to hold off on getting EAP and just pay the $1,000 penalty for buying it at a later time since I don't drive much more than 30 miles on most days. Let me know all of your thoughts as well!