Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Decoding Tesla Model S VINs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thread seems a little stale, let me help...😁

Here is a list of all the option codes for a refresh Plaid built in 2023:

Attachments

• 16788383346015228342490236857650.jpg
    16788383346015228342490236857650.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 300
Sorry, that just says save to photos...
Guess I could have been more clear, still trying to figure this all out.

Depending on your computer and OS, right click on a car image in your account, or on the new inventory page.

Should show a pull down with various options. Look for and select "view source page" or something like that. You will get a bunch of code, with some strings about 20 feet long. Do a "find" (Optional to save to Word or notepad first) for:

"upgradedOptions" Case sensitive. To the right are the option codes for that vehicle.

Cut and paste the option string to the various decoder site like EV CPO hunter.

Guess I could have been more clear, still trying to figure this all out.

Depending on your computer and OS, right click on a car image in your account, or on the new inventory page.

Should show a pull down with various options. Look for and select "view source page" or something like that. You will get a bunch of code, with some strings about 20 feet long. Do a "find" (Optional to save to Word or notepad first) for:

"upgradedOptions" Case sensitive. To the right are the option codes for that vehicle.

Cut and paste the option string to the various decoder site like EV CPO hunter.
Thanks. So I got the vin finally and the only codes I can find are:
MDLS,MTS13,PBSB,WS91,APBS,SC04,CPF0,IBE00,ST0Y which according to tesla-info is below. All in all, I seem to be missing the details you had in yours, but I see those details for other teslas on account which I have taken delivery for.

MDLSModel S
MTS13MS Long Range AWD
PBSBSolid Black
WS91- No match -
APBSBasic Autopilot features
SC04Pay per use Supercharging
CPF0Standard connectivity
IBE00Black Interior/Wood
ST0YYoke steering wheel