Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I purchased my Tesla Roadster almost 10 years ago. It's hard to believe they have been on the road that long. Last year while trying to source a part for my soft top, I became painfully aware of how rare some of the critical components for this model are getting. Together with a friend I bought this wreck, #945. It was written off half a dozen years ago and had been sitting gathering dust in storage. We have identified and harvested most of the parts that we want to keep and now we are offering the remaining parts to Roadster owners in need. We do this for two reasons, partly to help cover the cost of the car, and partly to help fellow roadster owners. I created this quick and dirty video today as I stripped the back of the car to prep the bumper, trunk lid, and trunk-box for sale. It is a rare pleasure to deconstruct a machine like this and I thought I would share it here. Feel free to DM me if you have any parts needs. We will do our best to help you out.

- Moe

would love to see this, but says the video is private
Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 12.15.46 AM.png

Reactions: JøhP