Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dedham MA waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently scheduled for Nov 21 2PM. I live in Western Mass and wouldn't ever dream of getting within 90 miles of Boston on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving for any other reason. Though the chance of a delivery happening on the first try seems small based on the complaints!
It took a little while to get through but when I did they were super friendly and helpful!!

Just got an email that I have a scheduled delivery at 5:00 on 11/27 for my MR3. It was stated in this thread earlier that they don't do deliveries before 2 (which is disappointing) but how late do you think they would be able to schedule a delivery?

A part of me doesn't want to mess with the appointment or risk having my car not show up, but a little bit later would probably be easier for me work wise.

Just got the call from my DA with the news I was not hoping to get, but not upset with (yet). My 9:30am appointment for 11/17 got pushed to 5pm. They said it's because they lost one of their lots at the delivery center so my car is sitting in Rhode Island waiting to be moved to Dedham that morning, so it wouldn't be ready by 9:30. Expected, but I'm still kind of bummed it'll be dark outside when I pick it up. Maybe I'll show up a little early so I can take a look at it with the checklist while the sun is still out.

• Helpful
Reactions: jeffco98
Just got the call from my DA with the news I was not hoping to get, but not upset with (yet). My 9:30am appointment for 11/17 got pushed to 5pm. They said it's because they lost one of their lots at the delivery center so my car is sitting in Rhode Island waiting to be moved to Dedham that morning, so it wouldn't be ready by 9:30. Expected, but I'm still kind of bummed it'll be dark outside when I pick it up. Maybe I'll show up a little early so I can take a look at it with the checklist while the sun is still out.
Definitely show up early. 5pm delivery at this time of the year is a joke. Or bring the brightest LED light possible

My delivery time is still showing up as 9:30 am on the 26th of Nov. I guess I'll get a call at some point saying that the delivery has been push up in the day.

Man, this anxiety feels like an exam is coming. Sheesh. Telsa better get their delivery act together.

I got the same call but they moved me to Friday at 4:30. They told me the same thing about the closed lot and my car being in RI.

One thing I can say is my IDA is getting a nice bottle after all this, you all have absolute hell stories but mine has been ACES.

My car arrived Monday, I’m on track for Saturday PM delivery now, and was told 48h out to start hearing from contracts team (tomorrow).

I called Insurance and gave them vin (shows on website now too) and ordered my coverage.

Starting to get real. :)

Reactions: homer214
My delivery is scheduled on Wed afternoon before Thanksgiving and my insurance agent is going to be closed that afternoon.... I called Dedham and they said they fax everything to the insurance agent the day before.

Has that been people's experience? Just trying to make sure I don't take a trip there to not pick up a car...

My delivery is scheduled on Wed afternoon before Thanksgiving and my insurance agent is going to be closed that afternoon.... I called Dedham and they said they fax everything to the insurance agent the day before.

Has that been people's experience? Just trying to make sure I don't take a trip there to not pick up a car...

That’s exactly how it went for me. I’m picking up tomorrow and my agent got everything a few hours ago.

I got the call yesterday that my car may not be in Dedham for my 9:30AM appt on Saturday.
They still want me to come in and fill out paperwork to at least get my car registered, and potentially get a home delivery on Sunday or Monday.
I begrudgingly agreed to go down Sat AM and hope for the best.

• Helpful
Reactions: S5S5G6
Was interesting. When I arrivied they said the car was here. Then after 20 minutes of waiting they said it was in Rhode Island. In the end I waited 90 minutes to sign 5 minutes worth of loan and rmv info and went home. They said they would contact me for home delivery over the next two days.
Sorry. So sad how disorganized they are. I’ve had a loaner for over 1.5 months and still waiting for a car.