Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dedham Store swamped with new Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David29

Supporting Member
Aug 1, 2015
DEDHAM, MA
When i stopped at the Dedham store on Friday, the place was swamped with new cars. they were double-parked along the front of the store, and in virtually every spare piece of asphalt around the sides. There was hardly space to move! The Supercharger stalls were all full, as well, at least one or two with new cars. Apparently a large number of new cars were delivered at one time this week. Nice problem to have!

20160603_134241.jpg
20160603_134333.jpg

Beautiful sight! I must say, I've noticed a major uptick in the number of Teslas I see on the road - 3 on a recent trip to Braintree, 5 on a drive from JFK to Newport, 4 from Newport to JFK. And I've seen several visiting Newport recently, including a Model X. :)

I'll be visiting Newport soon. Is there a good place to charge-up there?
I've never charged at any of the public chargers here since I charge at home. ;) But there are a few free Chargepoint chargers around town - I know of one at the fort and one at one of the wharves off Thames st. I think there is also one somewhere around the Viking hotel and one at the hospital. I think they are J1772s so be sure you have the adapter. Check PlugShare to be sure though. Like I said, I haven't used them - or even gone to see them haha.

If you come via I95, you can pass through East Greenwich and charge up at the Supercharger in either/both directions. Then you wouldn't need to bother with public chargers. E. Greenwich is about 18 miles away.

Last edited:
When i stopped at the Dedham store on Friday, the place was swamped with new cars. they were double-parked along the front of the store, and in virtually every spare piece of asphalt around the sides. There was hardly space to move! The Supercharger stalls were all full, as well, at least one or two with new cars. Apparently a large number of new cars were delivered at one time this week. Nice problem to have!

View attachment 179326 View attachment 179327

I assume the BMW and Audi in the photos are there to be traded out for Teslas. Stinkin' oil burners :)

Reactions: linkster

View attachment 179326 View attachment 179327
Looks like Everyone likes dark colors.

They will have one less Model S on the lot tomorrow.
Am I excited right now?

HELLZ YEAH!

Unfortunately, where I'm going, I still need roads.
But fortunately I'll be cruising them in a Tesla.

The way I see it, if you're gonna drive an EV, why not do it with some style?

Milford, CT Service Center is also swamped with new cars being delivered by long haul truck. Many Model X's and some new Refreshed S's. At one point there was an entire row of Model X's (est. 35). Milford is a staging area for Mt. Kisco and Westchester, NY. and acts as kind
of a distribution center for new arrivals. There is plenty of parking space at Milford which makes this very doable. At times, trucks bound for Dedham, MA stop at Milford first for a partial unload then make their way to Dedham, this is know as a "break bulk stop" according to the drivers I have talked to.

Needless to say, from now until the end of the quarter new car deliveries will be chugging along at a fast pace.