Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dedicated Pearl White Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome. I really appreciate this type of thing. You're a man after my own heart! Would love to see more pics. Love the Tesla poster too. I may very well get this done to my garage too (before I get my Tesla) just to make it really nice. I do have awesome lighting already, something I had installed after moving in. :D

Not finished yet, but below is a photo of one wall showing my newly installed Proslat wall panels.
Also attached is a close-up photo of the Tesla wall logo. The logo and lettering are decals, but the red background is actually paint I bought from Home Depot (using the correct color code for Tesla red).
Enjoy!! And, apologies to everyone else for slightly derailing this thread.

garage wall.jpg

tesla wall logo.jpg

I also love that sparse look, but where do you put your pulleys and string and tape and candles and gloves and fishing stuff and rope and chairs and splitting ax and leaf blower?

View attachment 508626

Haha! Well done! My house has a 4 bay oversized garage. The 4th bay has all my lawn equipment & utility trailer. Basically, all my gas powered toys (like the zero-turn mower, backpack leaf blower, power washer, etc...) are stored over there. The 4th bay is attached to my main garage area, but has its own solid walls with a large bay door. The wifey loves it, because all the gas powered stuff is completely separate from the main garage... so, no objectionable gas or decayed grass odors!!

As for all the other typical items that you find in a garage, those are stored in their own dedicated wall mounted cabinets/shelves which are attached to the Proslat wall panels. Proslat even makes fishing rod holders which clip onto the wall panels. It's a super clean look!!

By the way, I see that you are rocking the old school wall phone with the twisted cord. Nice!

Not finished yet, but below is a photo of one wall showing my newly installed Proslat wall panels.
Also attached is a close-up photo of the Tesla wall logo. The logo and lettering are decals, but the red background is actually paint I bought from Home Depot (using the correct color code for Tesla red).
Enjoy!! And, apologies to everyone else for slightly derailing this thread.

View attachment 508601

View attachment 508603

Amazing! #Goals. :)

already wrapped the entire body & windows, BUT not the windshield..will 30% ppt do enough to keep the heat out in fla??
I'm also considering doing the wrap where there is a seam up at the top of the windShield ..any thoughts??

Haha! Well done! My house has a 4 bay oversized garage. The 4th bay has all my lawn equipment & utility trailer. Basically, all my gas powered toys (like the zero-turn mower, backpack leaf blower, power washer, etc...) are stored over there. The 4th bay is attached to my main garage area, but has its own solid walls with a large bay door. The wifey loves it, because all the gas powered stuff is completely separate from the main garage... so, no objectionable gas or decayed grass odors!!

As for all the other typical items that you find in a garage, those are stored in their own dedicated wall mounted cabinets/shelves which are attached to the Proslat wall panels. Proslat even makes fishing rod holders which clip onto the wall panels. It's a super clean look!!

By the way, I see that you are rocking the old school wall phone with the twisted cord. Nice!
wondering isn't pff & ceramic overkill? not meant to be snarky to curious cuz I thought I was done once I did the full wrap?

wondering isn't pff & ceramic overkill? not meant to be snarky to curious cuz I thought I was done once I did the full wrap?

Hey there. The PPF protects the vehicle's paint surface, while the ceramic coating helps protect the PPF by making its surface more slick and easier to clean. No, it is not necessary to apply a ceramic coating to your PPF, but is it strongly recommended for all its benefits. It's a fairly easy DIY project if you want to save some (actually, a lot) of money and do it yourself.

The ceramic over the PPF will make washing easier IMO. I use 2 buckets and takes me 15 minutes to get car looking new, and in Florida the bugs are a problem but with ceramic they basically fall off when washed. Would've also got PPF if we traveled a lot of hiway miles.