Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model Y Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured people would appreciate pictures to help decide between colors and right now the photos are scattered everywhere on the forums/web. Lets have a thread for the blue and keep editing to a minimum.

Here is my (unedited) Model Y Performance with PUP and white interior to start things off.

7n7A0H1.jpg

I got the black one, but this blue is beautiful - it would no doubt be me #2 choice.

PUP with powder coated Geminis ready for the cold months ahead. Relieved to have this done and the Ubers stored away in the basement. So silly Tesla doesn't have these available yet for purchase on their site for those like me who prefer a 2nd seasonal wheel set.

Attachments

• 20201024_141556.jpg
    20201024_141556.jpg
    730.1 KB · Views: 2,144
I keep thinking I have my wheel choice settled on the Induction wheels, but then I see naked Geminis......

I really love the naked Geminis. I also prefer the aero wheel cap kit (gray) instead of the Gemini cap kit (silver).

One other thing to keep in mind is the towing capacity is reduced with the Inductions. I am not sure why, but it is 3500 lbs for the 19" and 21", but only 2000 lbs for the 20"

I really love the naked Geminis. I also prefer the aero wheel cap kit (gray) instead of the Gemini cap kit (silver).

One other thing to keep in mind is the towing capacity is reduced with the Inductions. I am not sure why, but it is 3500 lbs for the 19" and 21", but only 2000 lbs for the 20"
True, but I don't tow anything. Ordering tow hitch only for a bike rack. But good point.

Reactions: fritzner

That’s widely believed to be a typo on Tesla’s part. All references now seem to show same towing capacity on all wheel sizes.

• Informative
Reactions: dixosw
Enkei XM-6's. Bought them from Tirerack since I needed something for the fall/winter. I have some Volks on order at the moment.
Are these 19 or 20"? I am looking for a set of winter wheels as well. I don't have much experience with tirerack and wheels. Do I need to buy any adapter and different set of nuts for the MY! Or these fit right on the car like tsportline?