Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep blue metallic owners - thoughts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calling all deep blue metallic owners, particularly of the refreshed model. How are you feeling about your choice? Thoughts? How's your experience been with keeping it clean? Better than black? About the same?

Photos would be more than welcome too!

Here is a pic

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 1,669
I don't own a DBM Model S... yet! But I have one on order for November delivery. I too had a lot of trouble deciding, as I was torn between Pearl White and Deep Blue.

I found this random video on YouTube, and I think it really shows off the color well.

There is also this video of a Deep Blue Metallic Model X that I love. One of the reasons I asked for a later delivery is I am hoping the ultra white seats come to the Model S. I think this is a stunning color combo!!

Reactions: ModelX
Love my Deep Blue Metallic Model X. I have the full front and all doors protected with paint protection film so those areas are super easy to clean. The rest doesn't seem too difficult either. I wash the car on average every 10 days with Optimum No Rinse.

I have owned many, many vehicles. White AMG S63, White LS460, White XC90, Black Edge Sport, Black Camaro RS and many more. But, my two personal favorites are Deep Blue Metallic '98 GS400 and a '15 S85D . Wonderful depth, easy to keep clean and always stand out in a crowd.
Tesla_Lexus.jpg
TMCProfile03262016a.jpg
2016-05-16 10.38.45.jpg
2016-03-26 14.30.52.jpg
TMCProfile03262016.jpg

Calling all deep blue metallic owners, particularly of the refreshed model. How are you feeling about your choice? Thoughts? How's your experience been with keeping it clean? Better than black? About the same?

It's absolutely perfect post opti coat... Sharp, classy, bold and 10x easier to keep clean than black. Mine has next gen Tan and figured ash. Couldn't be happier.
20160707_190948.jpg

Travelled through the Cincinnati Supercharger/Service Center and they had tons of blue Model S and Model X. They looked amazing. A local friend also got the Blue and definitely stands out. The Deep blue would be my color of choice if I put in an order right now!

Travelled through the Cincinnati Supercharger/Service Center and they had tons of blue Model S and Model X. They looked amazing. A local friend also got the Blue and definitely stands out. The Deep blue would be my color of choice if I put in an order right now!

Yep, I love about 10 minutes away from the Cincinnati SC. I'm guessing they delivered around 4-5 deep blues last week. They looked great. There are a couple test drive models out in the front now of both the X and S.

My last car was black. This is much better. I get compliments EVERY where I go.

Attachments

• DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 1,420