Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic - Show me pictures of your car today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those cars look beautiful! Wife and I had a small moment where we switched our order to DSM, but we ended up going back to Blue.

Can't wait for this car to arrive...
Funny how my wife and I went thru the same thing once we decided to spend a few Xtra for paint. Vacillated between Blue and Silver and Blue won out. Some pics seemed too light of a color but once we saw it in person... Had to have!
I'm with you as well in admiring the beautiful 3's you've gotten to post. Captain Morgan and SD Engnr are sporting cool rims. Too often they look cartoonist. I think blue lovers might just have a little better taste... Agreed? LOL!!! ;)
And I'm actually looking forward to seeing you post a few of yours once you get started.
Enjoy your 3 bro! :cool:

Reactions: iamroy
Nice 3, especially love your rims! :cool:

Thanks! They are VS Forged VS14s. Here’s a closer pic of them.
7E7149EE-8A23-4ED4-81AD-96BAED9274E7.jpeg

Reactions: c00sebookpro
Yeah man, that pattern is something! I tried zooming in on the first pic and couldn't quite make it out. LOL. Thanks for the up close and personal:D.
Oh yeah, sorry about spell check renaming you after a rum! Hah. Love your 3 and enjoy brother!:cool:

Thanks for the compliments! Always happy to share pics of the car.
Don’t worry about the spell check, it wasn’t wrong. Morgs is just a nickname. Enjoy your 3 as well!

Reactions: Kleenerth3
Full PPF and tint took about a week. It was worth it though as I don't worry as much as I probably would without the protection. Check around this site to see if there is a group buy put together in your area, I saved about $1K on my PPF/tint/ceramic thanks to TMC.

Reactions: Kleenerth3