Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic - Show me pictures of your car today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can have them wrapped. I just went a more permanent route. As @jkoya said you can also plastidip them if you want it to be less permanent.
I agree with CaptainMorgs, plastidip or vinyl wrap is easily removed and the chrome or stainless beneath is left unmarred. You can also buy them online almost any color and ready to install. Like jkoya mentioned, the plastidip is very popular because of its ease of application and removal. It also now comes in several colors but I only know of people using the black. I used a matte black detail tape and made my own pieces that will peel off easily if I change my mind. IMG_20190806_092434550.jpg IMG_20190806_092510267.jpg IMG_20190806_103502945.jpg IMG_20190811_171834007.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jkoya
I know you've been itching to get your hands on that car! Now you can scratch that itch in your new, perfectly awesome looking and driving 3. It's been fun following this thread and reading your thoughts along the way. I've had my 3 for 6 months and still grin from ear to ear thinking about going for a drive. Enjoy your 3 and catch you on the threads. :)
Man I LOVE that color! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: iamroy