Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic - Show me pictures of your car today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3P purchased on Monday (just before the $2000 price drop...). Need to get chrome delete and window tinting.

394E5F14-5EBD-4515-BCCA-8272B5E50881.jpeg

Im not good at taking pictures, and this is an iPhone, but here is a quick picture of my blue model 3 in my garage.View attachment 545247

Are those the Tesla Track Pack wheels? The are the referral wheels too right?

Also jealous on the solar and powerwalls. We don't think we will be in the current house more than 5 years so doesn't make sense.

Are those the Tesla Track Pack wheels? The are the referral wheels too right?

Also jealous on the solar and powerwalls. We don't think we will be in the current house more than 5 years so doesn't make sense.

Mine are the Referral wheels, yes. I believe the track pack rims are the same, but on different rubber. The referral ones come on the Michelin Pilot SuperSport 4S tires, same as the performance stock 20s.

Im really enjoying the powerwalls... had solar since 2015 but just got the powerwalls installed in January of this year,

Reactions: GTIceman
I live in far north Queensland over 1000 miles from the nearest tesla dealer. Can anyone advise me if the tesla metallic blue is similar to the metallic blue found on any other current model car? The tesla blue looks slightly different on our 2 computers and we are trying to decide whether to buy the blue or the plain white. Thanks in advance.

I live in far north Queensland over 1000 miles from the nearest tesla dealer. Can anyone advise me if the tesla metallic blue is similar to the metallic blue found on any other current model car? The tesla blue looks slightly different on our 2 computers and we are trying to decide whether to buy the blue or the plain white. Thanks in advance.

I would say for me personally, the Deep Blue Metallic is a lot darker in person than it appeared on the Tesla website with my Macbook Pro and iPhone displays. In the bright sun, it does look lighter in color though. What shade of blue were you hoping for ?