Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She's beautiful...

Attachments

• IMG_20180919_185820.jpg
    IMG_20180919_185820.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20180919_185827.jpg
    IMG_20180919_185827.jpg
    715.4 KB · Views: 132
Any P3D deliveries in the OC/LA area in September? Been trying to figure out whats taking my delivery so long....

So I called yesterday and its clear that unless you've already been given a delivery date, they have no idea what's going on. Two days ago they told me I had a delivery adviser who would be calling later that day, the next day it was that there was no delivery adviser assigned yet and that they had zero clue when my M3 would be available. They did say that right now the colors that being discontinued are being prioritized in production. I have the same config as you, so it may be a while...

Got my P3D on Friday, 2 hours later it was in for service and I have a loaner model x. Service is done and off to detailing, can't wait to actually have my car. Long story but it will be delivered to my house as I was picking up out of state. SLC service center has treated me so well though. The delivery team could learn proper status and update comms from service.

I have August 2017 reservation and 06/28 order and have had 3 cancellations in last one month. Currently as per Tesla there is no inventory and don’t know when more cars will be available for VIN matching.

My status-
Configuration: DBM, AWD, non performance, black interior, aero wheels
Reservation: Sep 2017
Order: 06/28/2018
Initial scheduling contact 09/14
DA contact: NEVER
Present status: Drafting your contract.....since 09/14

I have August 2017 reservation and 06/28 order and have had 3 cancellations in last one month. Currently as per Tesla there is no inventory and don’t know when more cars will be available for VIN matching.

My status-
Configuration: DBM, AWD, non performance, black interior, aero wheels
Reservation: Sep 2017
Order: 06/28/2018
Initial scheduling contact 09/14
DA contact: NEVER
Present status: Drafting your contract.....since 09/14
I had a very close config for a month and a half, then slapped on sport wheels and white interior and boom, progress, picking up a week from today. I will believe it when it happens..The delivery and logistics guys have their heads up their a$$e$

Reactions: neroden
It really depends on how you configured. P3D+ w/black interior could be ~2 weeks now that the Q3 rush is over. P3D- w/black int. might take 2-3x that. White interior 2+ months total at least... based on my own experience, not fact. A couple weeks ago Sales was able to find 2 P3D+ blue/black for immediate transport, but I was holding out for white interior and no PUP... that made things difficult.

I ordered on 7/11 and I will be picking up 3 months to the day assuming they don't bork my 7th delivery attempt (not kidding).

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Just took the delivery today noon time at Fremont hub. 35 minutes wait and another 35 mins for inspection and paperwork. Handed my personal check of >$60k and drove off my blue AWD , EAP. I reserved it in the first week of April, 2016. Configured by 6/28. No VIN until last week after texted me for quarter end pick up while I was out of country. Delivery process went pretty smooth except a spot of paint defeat and front passenger side window not all the way down flushed with door trim and it got fixed in 10 mins.

Reserved in August 2017, ordered 06/28/2018, still looking for same answer..someone at Tesla tell me any date of delivery
‭If you have been given repeated delivery dates which have been cancelled... that's actually a good sign.

If you haven't been given any date at all... you need to make sure the account looks right on Tesla's end and nothing is "missing".

The delivery schedulers are at 1 (888) 771-2505‬.

Reactions: Sg911