Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

deep blue metallic with gray or silver wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I like the silver better. I'm surprised because I'm a big fan of dark grey wheels. I don't like the 21" silver wheels. Wondering if the silver 19s might look the best with the blue.
yeah my thoughts exactly. I really like dark grey wheels, but I think silver just goes better with the blue.

I'm going for the 19s just because I dont want to deal with having to replacing the wheels too frequently.

In the future I might consider getting it stealth wrapped which will give it a matte color -- I think the grey wheels might go with that.

i have a couple days left to edit my config. I'm getting the deep blue metallic exterior with a white interior (love this combo).

I'm having a tough time deciding between the tires. I really like the gray tires but I'm worried they don't contrast with the blue as well as the silver and that they don't match the color of the handles. Has anyone gotten the blue with grey or silver tires? Would love to hear people's thoughts.
my vote: grey! less common looking IMO, especially with so many Model S on the road around here.
though I do have both with my deep blue metallic 70D (w/ grey interior)
OEM 19" silver with my winter tires, and 3rd party matte titanium wheels with my summer tires