Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Model X for Sale in Boston Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have a 3 month old Model X for sale in the Boston area. Car is listed for $92,000, costs $106,000 new. Deep Blue exterior with 7 ultra white seats, includes every other option available (Premium package, Subzero weather, High Fidelity Sound package, Smart Air Suspension, Autopilot etc).

I desperately want the new autopilot hardware hence the sale, and am trying to get this car sold before the new one comes in. Perfect condition, no issues. Not sure what the advertising policy is here, please forgive me :) Message me if interested, see Craigslist listing below, thanks!

2016 Tesla Model X 75D Fully Loaded, Ultra White Seats, 3 Months old.

Seems pretty fair for price, maybe around $90K, but saves the buyer on potential sales tax so makes up for that.

I wouldn't push too hard as a new MX isn't going to be that much different for a while IMHO. Take the marketing writeup and verbiage from Elon with a grain of salt in what it will be able to do and also timeline. Could take 10x longer and could require additional hardware even, thus AP3 in a year or so - regulators haven't set up laws to dictate redundancy levels, types of hardware, assurance in cold environments, etc They certainly will get their hands in the pot though...