Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by farzyness, Jan 4, 2019.
Bloomberg guy is a dumbass. He said that the Model X isn’t selling well compared to the S
The youtube comments on that idiot are hilarious and spot on.
But you get a lot of bullshit from him.
Regarding the battery not providing additional stiffness to the car, one potential upside is that you can modify the battery pack without having to go through the entire homologation process.
The car has so many pieces because it is the safest ever tested:
In the UBS report that seems to be based on the same info they had more detail:
UBS gets their information from Sandy and pretty sure they were the one slapping potential lawsuit
Exactly my thought.
Sandy had just pointed out numerous Tesla advantages that set them apart:
1). How bright Tesla engineers are (one of the top 5 destinations in the world for top tech talent)
2) Cost savings through vertical integration.
3) No legacy organization with competing departments and fiefdoms (Superbottle example).
Doesn’t even include:
1) Elon is by far the brightest CEO.
2) No cannibaliztion of existing products worries.
3) No legacy dealership model.
4) Shareholders invested for steady dividends and not growth.